Congrats to BobandEd

the first ever resident of the gulag.

Cast down this day, the 29th of June, in the year of our Lord, 2006.:hammer:

…

Hmmm…this place sucks. I don’t wish this environment on anyone. Have fun in here B&E.

Wow…What a horrible place… Man this is perfect for you Bob!!! Once you put your touches on this place it will be as nice as a card board box…

Wow...What a horrible place..... Man this is perfect for you Bob!!! Once you put your touches on this place it will be as nice as a card board box......

Well, he and Ed do have a special touch when it comes to home decor and interior design. I’m sure this place will be beautiful when they’re done with it.

This does suck in here. And it smells like ass and corn chips. I think B&E will like it here once he grows accustomed to it. He’s all about smellin like ass and corn chips.

This does suck in here. And it smells like ass and corn chips. I think B&E will like it here once he grows accustomed to it. He's all about smellin like ass and corn chips.

…

jackass

Well, he and Ed do have a special touch when it comes to home decor and interior design. I'm sure this place will be beautiful when they're done with it.

…

Tough life to live with a target on your chest.

Um, somebody ACCIDENTLY put me back in the Gulag…Little help…

Um, somebody [b]ACCIDENTLY[/b] put me back in the Gulag...Little help...

:lmao:

B&E I hate it for you bro haha

Poor Ed…Bob continues to put him in these uncomfortable situations…

Hey, B&E?? Are you in here?? Did they take away your shout priviledges?

Is it me…or is the Corn Chip & Ass smell worse than ever in here???

What was he sentanced for?

bob threatened public gay sex acts on Ed so the Admins decided to get them a room

bob threatened public gay sex acts on Ed so the Admins decided to get them a room

Funny to find you down in the dark Gulag talking to Pip about sex acts…

ATTN NNN

FREAK IN THE GULAG

MK, this is what happens when you leave the Gulag unattended, freaks were bound to show up…

What was he sentanced for?

Voicing an unpopular opinion on a certain NFL team that will remain unnamed…

(Rhymes with Huffalo Chills)

Voicing an unpopular opinion on a certain NFL team that will remain unnamed...

(Rhymes with Huffalo Chills)

:dry: