Congrats to Cincy

I hope UC wins.

Coat tails are an amazing invention.
:lmao: Absolutey. They sure are.

And Cinci’s done more for us than VT has… whether they wanted to or not. :shades:

Cincy is a pretty good team. They are 11-2 after going through 4 quarterbacks due to injuries over the season. They were playing Oklahoma pretty well in Norman (28-20 midway through the 3rd quarter).

They win a lot of close games, but a W is a W…

Let's Gooooo...........MOUNTAINEERS........................ Let's Gooooo...........MOUNTAINEERS........................ Let's Gooooo...........MOUNTAINEERS........................ Let's Gooooo...........MOUNTAINEERS........................ Let's Gooooo...........MOUNTAINEERS........................

Let’s Gooooo…MOUNTAINEERS… Let’s Gooooo…MOUNTAINEERS… Let’s Gooooo…MOUNTAINEERS… Let’s Gooooo…MOUNTAINEERS… Let’s Gooooo…MOUNTAINEERS…

[QUOTE=NovaNiner;368736]Don’t underestimate WVU fans and the short six hour drive from Morgantown, not to mention the thousands of alum that live in Charlotte.[/QUOTE]

I didn’t underestimate them. That’s what I’m talking about. A stadium filled with half Chapel Hill fans and half WVU fans is ALL terrible. WV fans are worse than Philly fans, but no one would ever give them a pro sports franchise to show it.

[QUOTE=ninerball49;369305]I didn’t underestimate them. That’s what I’m talking about. A stadium filled with half Chapel Hill fans and half WVU fans is ALL terrible. WV fans are worse than Philly fans, but no one would ever give them a pro sports franchise to show it.[/QUOTE]

What would their franchise be called?

The Charleston My-mother-slept-with-my-brothers?

The West Virginia I-sleep-with-my-sisters?

The Bobcats…oh wait

[QUOTE=shagg49er;369306]What would their franchise be called?

The Bobcats…oh wait[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA

What would their franchise be called?

The Bobcats…oh wait

hahahahahaha well played.

[QUOTE=NovaNiner;368591]Former conference members Louisville and Cincinnati have now both been in BCS bowls.
Congrats to Cincy. Go Bearcats! Crush the Virginia Tech in the Orange Bowl.[/QUOTE]

I say screw Sincy and screw Looserville. You will never hear me say a good thing about these schools - esspecially Sincy. Anyone who speaks nice of them are too young to appreciate the rivalries that existed in CUSA.

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;369701]I say screw Sincy and screw Looserville. You will never hear me say a good thing about these schools - esspecially Sincy. Anyone who speaks nice of them are too young to appreciate the rivalries that existed in CUSA.[/QUOTE]

GO Cincy!

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;369701][B]I say screw Sincy and screw Looserville[/B]. You will never hear me say a good thing about these schools - esspecially Sincy. Anyone who speaks nice of them are too young to appreciate the rivalries that existed in CUSA.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4QfxNUljdQ

:49ers:

[QUOTE=Niner89;369704]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4QfxNUljdQ

:49ers:[/QUOTE]

I was there - what a great night. I miss those days!