Congrats to Cincy

Former conference members Louisville and Cincinnati have now both been in BCS bowls. USF was ranked as high as #2. You can go from a have-not to a have under the right circumstances.

Congrats to Cincy. Go Bearcats! Crush the Virginia Tech in the Orange Bowl.

http://ncaabbs.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=404

I do not know if I will ever say Go Cincy… just like I didn’t pull for the ***** cats in the NCAA tourney last year.

[URL]http://ncaabbs.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=404[/URL]

It’s pretty bad when I click on the link and the first thread I notice is “Calling in ‘gay’ to work”

[QUOTE=NovaNiner;368591]Former conference members Louisville and Cincinnati have now both been in BCS bowls. USF was ranked as high as #2. You can go from a have-not to a have under the right circumstances.

Congrats to Cincy. [B]Go Bearcats[/B]! Crush the Virginia Tech in the Orange Bowl.[/QUOTE]

Fail. Terrible, horrible fail.

I say go VT.
And calling in Gay to work is stupid. I’m going to call in pervert-a-sexual day.

I say go VT. And calling in Gay to work is stupid. I'm going to call in pervert-a-sexual one day.

They would def. rather you stay home that day-

Congrats to Cincy. Go Bearcats!

Holy **** dude. Are you on coke? Because that would truly be the only explanation for someone to say something like that… wow.

I’m rooting for Cincy over VaTech.

Love em, hate em, whatever…you can’t help but be hopeful that one day we can go and sit on the big boy table the way they were able to do. I will continue cheer for them and the other underdogs against the establishment.

I’m on the bandwagon too. Go Cincy! VT leaves BE for ACC, which ultimately killed CUSA.

[QUOTE=Normmm;368703]I’m on the bandwagon too. Go Cincy! VT leaves BE for ACC, which ultimately killed CUSA.[/QUOTE]

And lead to the economy spiraling out of control.

I KNEW IT!!!

Cincy can get owned by anyone willing, but I’m a Hokies fan regardless.

LETS GO HOKIES

With that said, neither of these teams belong in a BCS bowl. VT was in a rebuilding year, which just shows how assterrible the ACC is as a “football” conference. I was lol’ing at the Panthers game when the crowd roared at the car care bowl matchup. This might be the only time I’ll ever root for WVU. I dont even want to see what BoA will look like that day…not going anywhere near that place then.

And the coldest winter in 32 years.

I dont even want to see what BoA will look like that day..not going anywhere near that place then.

Don’t underestimate WVU fans and the short six hour drive from Morgantown, not to mention the thousands of alum that live in Charlotte.

West Virginia vs UNC-Chapel Hill… a Wal-mart store and trailer park owner’s dream.

Don't underestimate WVU fans and the short six hour drive from Morgantown, not to mention the thousands of alum that live in Charlotte.
Let's Gooooo...........MOUNTAINEERS........................ Let's Gooooo...........MOUNTAINEERS........................ Let's Gooooo...........MOUNTAINEERS........................ Let's Gooooo...........MOUNTAINEERS........................ Let's Gooooo...........MOUNTAINEERS........................

Regarding Cincy, I don’t mind them in football (or in basketball any more) and assume we have a shot of joining their conference sooner than VT’s conference.

Ironically, both teams are former conference foes.

Regarding Cincy, I don't mind them in football (or in basketball any more) and assume we have a shot of joining their conference sooner than VT's conference.

Coat tails are an amazing invention.

you are all absolutely INSANE.

[COLOR=darkorange]LETS GOOOOOO[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkred]HOKIESSSSSSSS[/COLOR]

I’ll talk to everyone after Macho Harris, Tyrod Taylor, and Darren Evans absolutely DESTROY Cincy.