Congrats to NinerWupAss!!!

In case you missed the grand announcement, Mr. and Mrs NWA are now the proud parents of a beautiful baby girl. I’ll let NWA spill the details.
Welcome to Niner Nation baby NWA!!!

Also, mother and daughter are doing well!

Ah yes! And so is the Father!

Has she given her 1st middle finger in the direction of Chapel Hill yet? :))

Congrats to NWA! Always a pleasure to welcome another Niner to the world!

Congrats to Rob and Mrs. NWA!

Congratulations!

It looks like we just sold another FSL!

Congratulations NWA.

Congratulations!

Congrats!

Congrats Mr. NWA, best wishes to your recently expanded family!

Congrats, Wup and Mrs. Wup! Welcome to the world, Baby Wup!

Congratulations on little NWA

Thanks so much guys! Been a LONG 24 hours.

She was in labor for about 12 hours - thank God for epidural! Only spent about an hour pushing. Mother, baby and myself all in great shape - just tired!

Name: Trinity Claire Dibble
Weight: 7.2 lbs
Length 20 inches
Time: 1:45PM

Will post a few pics later! She came out swinging her legs so shes either a future Niner ladies soccer or perhaps a golduster!

Only NWA would name his daughter after a lady wrestler, Trinity. Just kidding, I know it’s a religous name. :))

The Matrix is NOT a religion.

Congrats NWA ! ! !

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:14, topic:25576”]Thanks so much guys! Been a LONG 24 hours.

She was in labor for about 12 hours - thank God for epidural! Only spent about an hour pushing. Mother, baby and myself all in great shape - just tired!

Length 20 inches

Will post a few pics later! She came out swinging her legs so shes either a future Niner ladies soccer or perhaps a golduster![/quote]

Congrats NWA!! This is great news!!!

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:14, topic:25576”]Thanks so much guys! Been a LONG 24 hours.

Length 20 inches

Will post a few pics later! She came out swinging her legs so shes either a future Niner ladies soccer or perhaps a golduster![/quote]

B/c of this site… you better hope it’s a soccer player.

Congrats!

Congratulations!! Is this your first kid?