Consoling Job Fickett

red sox, like republicans, will lose

If you really depend on NNN to get information about your personal and relational life, you might need to consider buying a cell phone. The next joke thread will be "Robby: Is he dead? How do I find out?"

Anyway, the point is that the Sox are going down, both White and Red. Go Angels!

Dont joke about that either. 3 times NNN has thought I died. One time it was for 3 weeks, when I was in India, I come back and theres threads and stuff, and when I shouted… I think NLP was the first person that was online, he was like… dude, we thought you died.

If you really depend on NNN to get information about your personal and relational life, you might need to consider buying a cell phone. The next joke thread will be "Robby: Is he dead? How do I find out?"

Anyway, the point is that the Sox are going down, both White and Red. Go Angels!

I swear if you put that **** on me, I’m coming after you from the grave.

I swear if you put that **** on me, I'm coming after you from the grave.

I would never do that to you Robby. Now that you’ve invented the “Niners NKOTB chant,” I am forever in debt to you.

[QUOTE=TheNinerAlchemist;346898]I would never do that to you Robby. Now that you’ve invented the “Niners NKOTB chant,” I am forever in debt to you.[/QUOTE]

You guys are going to NKOTB too??!?!?!?!? :shades:

Dont joke about that either. 3 times NNN has thought I died. One time it was for 3 weeks, when I was in India, I come back and theres threads and stuff, and when I shouted... I think NLP was the first person that was online, he was like... dude, we thought you died.

I frequent NNN more often than anyone except for maybe HP, and I dont remember this at all.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;346901]I frequent NNN more often than anyone except for maybe HP, and I dont remember this at all.[/QUOTE]

I do!! I dont know if any threads were made of it, but i def remember people asking frequently in the shoutbox

Was there no threads? I could of swore there were.

ChiSox, you might og even been one of the people who said I had been killed by parasites or whatever.

ChiSox, you might og even been one of the people who said I had been killed by parasites or whatever.

lol I would have come up with something a little more creative, but that’s good!

You guys are going to NKOTB too??!?!?!?!? :shades:

Maybe if Mandy opens for them…

Actually, that really wouldn’t be a maybe.