Cooper Robb - 2018 Guard - Charlotte commit

Are we going to release all LOI’s?

0 Likes

[quote=“Threemire09, post:21, topic:31016”]Are we going to release all LOI’s?[/quote]If Fancher isn’t retained, absolutely.

0 Likes

We don’t have to. However, it’d be poor form to not do so if an incoming Fr. requests one. What I hope happens is an opportunity for the HC to re-recruit all signed players (if he chooses to do so) and if those players still want out after say, a certain amount of cooling time, to grant the request.

0 Likes

As the parent of 2018 d1 LOI signed athlete, I don’t see why a kid would flip to another school his senior year of HS in April. Most of the $ is used up everywhere and your spot is filled at schools you spoke to. May as well keep your LOI and give it 1 year at uncc

The window of landing spots for these kkds is very small. If Mercer coach is fired in March my daughter still goes to Mercer

0 Likes

Cupboard going to be BAAAAARE. Of course even if this whole team and all recruits stayed, the cupboard would still be bare based on how poorly this past staff recruited.

0 Likes

30 pts 10 rebs 4 assists tonight

0 Likes

[quote=“Threemire09, post:26, topic:31016”]30 pts 10 rebs 4 assists tonight[/quote]. Come on home Mr.Robb. Not Much competition for playing time here.

0 Likes

This kid seems promising.

0 Likes

clt says he will do well at clempson.

0 Likes

0 Likes