Cooper Robb - 2018 Guard - Charlotte commit

I saw a tweet that 6’2" Cooper Robb of Tennessee Bobcats has committed to Charlotte today. Can anyone confirm or know anything about this kid?

0 Likes

clt says he has a great name.

0 Likes

[size=16px][font=helvetica neue, helvetica, sans-serf]http://www.phenomhoopreport.com/news_article/show/818348?referrer_id=1555437[/font][/size][font=Helvetica Neue][size=16px]

6’2” 2018 Cooper RobbTennessee Bobcats (TN)[/size][/font][font=Helvetica Neue][/size][size=16px]Robb was spectacular throughout the game, in fact he finished with 14 assists to only 1 turnover. Robb has that ball on a string, with the ability to get wherever he wants on the floor and the vision to deliver on time. Robb showed the ability to score the ball with a smooth looking jump shot, but it is his ability to run a team that should have D1s salivating.[/size][/font]

0 Likes

clt says he is a 3 sport star at the largest school in his state.

clt projects tebow status.

0 Likes

Several videos of his AAU team on youtube. I think he is #10. I like what I saw of the few videos I watched. He is a good passed.

0 Likes

Love this commitment

0 Likes

Tweets by Justin Young of Hoopseen.com:

¤ Interesting note: Mark Price's son, Josh, plays on the same Tennessee Bobcats team with Robb. Price saw a lot of his new commit.

¤ Robb knows how to play. He was OUTSTANDING at the #BOTS. Can shoot. Playmaker. 3 sport stud. Great pickup for Mark Price & Co.

¤ UNC Charlotte snagged a significant July sleeper today in Cooper Robb. The KY CG committed after today’s visit.

Link: Twitter - @JustinDYoung

0 Likes

in the tapes i watched, he looks like he’s half asleep. (a real “sleeper”?) obviously he’s not b/c he clearly sees the floor and hits open guys. but definitely not a banger.

0 Likes

Confirmed he committed today. Has played extremely well lately for the TN Bobcats.

0 Likes

really starting to like the commit. he is playing big against big time competition. i imagine other schools continue to offer him.

0 Likes

Signs this fall, right?

0 Likes

[quote=“4ever niner, post:11, topic:31016”]Signs this fall, right?[/quote]Correct, November is the early signing period.

0 Likes

Looks to be a good pickup! We need a replacement for JD. This may be his last year if he has another good season!
Plaining for the future

0 Likes

0 Likes

Cooper took his official here this weekend, seems to have had a great time. NLP and I saw him at the MBB tailgate, he’s a legit 6’2+ kid.

0 Likes

Speaking of the future looking bright…

0 Likes

Impressive looking player. Size, athletic, can shoot, keeps the ball on a string. Looks like a steal.

0 Likes

ninerJ, I merged your post on Robb into his recruiting thread. Let’s keep it all here until he’s on the team.

0 Likes

Has been playing great lately against top 25 nationally ranked high school competition.

0 Likes

Makes me a prime decommittment candidate when new hire is made, unfortunately.

0 Likes