Couple of updates on 49erfanatics.com

Here’s an updae on some things related to 49erfantics.com:

In an effort to help folks out with their Christmas/Birthday/No particular reason shopping, we have added gift cards! They come in $10 denominations and you purchase them just like any other product. Once you make your purchase, we’ll contact you with your “gift code” which will basically be your own one-time discount code in the amount that you purchased. This is a trial run, so let’s hope it works well.

Also on the Christmas front, I want to tell you guys about a site that I’ve come across. It’s called Wishlist.com. At Wishlist.com you sign up for a free account and follow the istructions to place their special bookmark in your favorites. Once you’ve done that you can go and shop anywhere on the web (including 49erfanatics.com!). As you find items that you want, you simply bookmark them to add them to your wish list. Then you go to their web site and email all your friends and loved ones your wish list. As they buy stuff on your list they can take it off by reserving the item. The site also has a search function to help you find the person that you are shopping for in case you don’t have their direct link. Pretty cool, huh? That’s obviosly something that we’ve done, but I hope that it might come in handy.

We’ve received the sample for the basketball uniforms. They are pretty darn cool, if you ask me. A few minor changes are needed for production but I’ll try to get you some pics of the sample in the next few days.

Finally, if we have any OAR fans on the board, they are huge Charlotte 49er football fans. Here’s the proof:
[URL=http://img119.imageshack.us/i/oar.jpg/][/URL]
Yes, that’s our very own Nick Konawalik hanging out with the band.

[QUOTE=49erAlumnus;436459]

Finally, if we have any OAR fans on the board, they are huge Charlotte 49er football fans. Here’s the proof:
[URL=http://img119.imageshack.us/i/oar.jpg/][/URL]
Yes, that’s our very own Nick Konawalik hanging out with the band.[/QUOTE]

Very Nice!!:49ers:

[QUOTE=49erAlumnus;436459]Finally, if we have any OAR fans on the board, they are huge Charlotte 49er football fans. .[/QUOTE]

Yeah they team up with Simplified a lot for concerts, and Simplified has Charlotte 49er ties as well!

LOVEEEE OAR…Love them EVEN more now! Supposed to be going to Wilmington to watch them this weekend…gonna have to wear my jersey now!

[B][SIZE=5][COLOR=Green]49erfanatics.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B], the [B]ONLY[/B] place to purchase quality 49er merchandise!