Curran Scott - 2015 SG - committed to Charlotte

6’4 195lbs SG from Oklahoma, have to imagine the ties here are from Ferguson being at OK State.

Rivals - 3 star

Scout - not rated

ESPN - not rated

247 - not rated

highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAZiRnAd358

[quote=“moss2k, post:1, topic:29567”]6’4 195lbs SG from Oklahoma, have to imagine the ties here are from Ferguson being at OK State.

Rivals - 3 star

Scout - not rated

ESPN - not rated

247 - not rated

highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAZiRnAd358[/quote]

or head ball coach spending a few years in OK

[quote=“ninermike, post:2, topic:29567”]or head ball coach spending a few years in OK[/quote]I’m aware of that but he had OK State interest. Price is going to need to time to develop those HS ties out there.

When did we offer? Verbal Commits has him tweeting 13 hours ago that it is down to 2 schools; Tulsa and Fresno St.
http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/curran-scott

[quote=“Andy9911, post:4, topic:29567”]When did we offer? Verbal Commits has him tweeting 13 hours ago that it is down to 2 schools; Tulsa and Fresno St.
http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/curran-scott[/quote]Don’t know just saw his profile at Rivals was now showing an offer.

I figured Tulsa would be his top choice, seeing their recent success and the fact that he’s from OK.

Damn, things are not looking good.

[quote=“Ben H, post:6, topic:29567”]I figured Tulsa would be his top choice, seeing their recent success and the fact that he’s from OK.

Damn, things are not looking good.[/quote]

Are things really that bad or are we over reacting? Has anyone we released LOI or Clayton, Woods, Dorn signed anywhere? To my knowledge Thorne is only person truly gone.

Would we like to get these guys of course…but I don’t see the world ending either.

[quote=“sportsman1417, post:7, topic:29567”][quote=“Ben H, post:6, topic:29567”]I figured Tulsa would be his top choice, seeing their recent success and the fact that he’s from OK.

Are things really that bad or are we over reacting? Has anyone we released LOI or Clayton, Woods, Dorn signed anywhere? To my knowledge Thorne is only person truly gone.

Would we like to get these guys of course…but I don’t see the world ending either.[/quote]

I don’t think Clayton will be given a schollie next year even if he wants it so count him gone too.

[quote=“Ben H, post:6, topic:29567”]I figured Tulsa would be his top choice, seeing their recent success and the fact that he’s from OK.

Damn, things are not looking good.[/quote]Not looking good? We don’t even know much about our recruitment here. I haven’t been able to find any where else that we had offered or were in the mix.

Relax.

Does this guy play in a 6’ and under league? It doesn’t look like he’s playing against very good competition. But I like his touch!

[quote=“JediWupAss, post:8, topic:29567”][quote=“sportsman1417, post:7, topic:29567”][quote=“Ben H, post:6, topic:29567”]I figured Tulsa would be his top choice, seeing their recent success and the fact that he’s from OK.

Would we like to get these guys of course…but I don’t see the world ending either.[/quote]

I don’t think Clayton will be given a schollie next year even if he wants it so count him gone too.[/quote]

Did Clayton burn some bridges?

[quote=“sportsman1417, post:7, topic:29567”][quote=“Ben H, post:6, topic:29567”]I figured Tulsa would be his top choice, seeing their recent success and the fact that he’s from OK.

Clayton, Woods, and Dorn can’t sign anywhere until the semester’s over. They won’t have their release until then so they are not allowed to sign anywhere yet

[quote=“Gassman, post:11, topic:29567”][quote=“JediWupAss, post:8, topic:29567”][quote=“sportsman1417, post:7, topic:29567”][quote=“Ben H, post:6, topic:29567”]I figured Tulsa would be his top choice, seeing their recent success and the fact that he’s from OK.

I don’t think Clayton will be given a schollie next year even if he wants it so count him gone too.[/quote]

Did Clayton burn some bridges?[/quote]

From what I have heard he was a poor person to have in the locker room, a bad role model for younger guys and unwilling to put in the work required which based on his ft shooting shouldn’t surprise anyone.

Ok, so since I’m always known as the voice of positivity. (yes that is sarcastic) Am I the only one starting to get worried about us getting some recruits?

I expressed similar sentiments in another thread and was told that I was overreacting. I’m not worried for our long term future, but I don’t expect much this late in the game and having been a full decade removed from the tournament.

I have already written off next season. It’s going to be medieval bad.

Jesus Shuttlesworth [size=13px]@[/size]Curran_Scott23 · [/size][size=13px]57m57 minutes ago[/size]
[/size][size=26px]Blessed to announce that I’ve committed to the University of North Carolina Charlotte to play for Coach Mark Price 🏼 [/size][size=13px]

:smiley: :eek: :stuck_out_tongue:

^^

Great negative outlook in this thread. Glad we got to turn that around. Welcome!