Curry Gone now what????

So I forgot… how do you pronounce Curry’s name? Someone remind me.

Good attendance at home games? Local teams usually bring a sizeable crowd.

Please, no one gives a darn about UNCG, maybe app might bring a few, my point to the comment was HP must know some inside info on why we don’t play them (HP it’s fine with me if you don’t want to comment), weather it be Lutz doesn’t want to give them a game or the other way around…

[QUOTE=EE9er;403494]Please, no one gives a darn about UNCG, maybe app might bring a few, my point to the comment was HP must know some inside info on why we don’t play them (HP it’s fine with me if you don’t want to comment), [B]weather[/B] it be Lutz doesn’t want to give them a game or the other way around…[/QUOTE]

We can’t fire him ever! He’d flood Toby Creek!:tongue:

[QUOTE=Wingate49erFan;403493]So I forgot… how do you pronounce Curry’s name? Someone remind me.[/QUOTE]

En-Bee-Eh Buh-St

I would like to think that Bobby and Benny don’t want to play each other since they are close personally.

Maybe if both programs weren’t in the ****ter right now, then they would be more apt to play each other.

I think we only play Davidson now if we get a 2 for 1 or rotate games between Halton and TW Arena.

Please, no one gives a darn about UNCG, maybe app might bring a few, my point to the comment was HP must know some inside info on why we don't play them (HP it's fine with me if you don't want to comment), weather it be Lutz doesn't want to give them a game or the other way around....

Here’s my theory:

We hold a closed door scrimmage against Benny every year. During the scrimmages, different player assignments are tested and both teams run various experiments to test what works and what doesn’t work against a D1 opponent.

If we scheduled UNCW during non-conference play, we would have to find a new practice partner. Because if there was a game a couple weeks after the scrimmage, no one would want to show their cards to the other coach. And if we showed our cards, Benny wouldn’t have to review any game film to know what works and what doesn’t work against us. He’d already know!