CUSA Stadiums Ranked

Quite frankly, once the stadium seating is expanded and crowds are consistent, Jerry Richardson Stadium will be one of the premier venues among G5 programs.

1 Like

Quite frankly, once the stadium seating is expanded and crowds are consistent, Jerry Richardson Stadium will be one of the premier venues among P5 programs.

FTFY :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:

“However, because of the layout of the stadium, the home sidelines can get very cold during the later months. (I can attest to this as well, the difference between 2 P.M. and 6 P.M. in November was at least 20 degrees.)”

He needs to visit in September, then he’ll appreciate the cold.

2 Likes

MT is a dump, surprised it’s ranked that high. I’ve been to Marshall and ODU, and The Floyd is far worse than ours or either of those two.

Horrible.

I’ve never been a fan of “history make our place awesome”.

Fenway and Wrigley are cool historically, but for watching a game they rate close to last to me.

There’s no codified standards to judge the stadiums by listed in the article, so I can only assume they were ranked by “feels”. Had he said JRS was only at #6 because it was too small then I’d agree, but they just ranked them on some unknown criterion and then basically say mostly positive stuff about each. Seems like a click-bait article in true SB fashion.

2 Likes

clt says Wrigley is much improved after the renovations…Fenway not so much

So ODU’s stadium is so shitty, they didn’t even rank them last? Hahaha

I think since their stadium is being rebuilt they elected to not rate it at this point.

clt bets we will be top stadium when we decide to expand.

I think our stadium just jumped up a few spots.

1 Like