Cuts.

Wow, Does anyone think the Owners & NFLPA can come together? Look at all the big time cuts also, many coming from the hometown Panthers (Davis, Buckner,He hate me, Short). Looks like my Cowboys have already cut La Roi Glover and may cut Allen. This is a good season for teams that were under the cap.

there’s not going to be a cap this year. They have 2.5 more hours to agree on a cap and if they don’t by then (which they won’t) then this year will be uncapped. It’s good for vets, bad for rookies and other young players.

i really hope they figure something out because i’m tired of all this crap with NFLPA they are retarded and should never have a say so in what happens with the owners money.

[QUOTE=the daxified one;158335]i really hope they figure something out because i’m tired of all this crap with NFLPA they are retarded and should never have a say so in what happens with the owners money.[/QUOTE]

welcome to the wonderful world of Unions

i don’t think there should be unions for people who make over a certain ammount of money. like if you make 1 million plus no union for you.

there's not going to be a cap this year. They have 2.5 more hours to agree on a cap and if they don't by then (which they won't) then this year will be uncapped. It's good for vets, bad for rookies and other young players.

Not exactly. If the labor agreement is not reached the cap will be $10 million less than most teams expected and there would be no cap in 2007.

[QUOTE=morningwood;158340]Not exactly. If the labor agreement is not reached the cap will be $10 million less than most teams expected and there would be no cap in 2007.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, these labor talks are for 2007, if agreement isn’t reached, then no cap in 2007.

Scully, you’re cut. Brooks, Groening, Simon, you’re all cut. Castellaneta, gone. Kavner, cut. Cartwright, cut. Smith, sorry, cut. Azaria, Shearer, you’re cut. Firestone, you’re cut. So is Judge. Namath, you stay. All of those people are cut. Johnson, Wolfe and Silverman are all cut. Goldfire, O’Brien gone. Cut, Elliot, I don’t know what you’re doing here because you’re all cut. Pietela, Kuwahaha. Theres so many cuts here, look, I’ll just post them up and you see where your name is. Look how many cuts there are there! Woah boy! You’re cut! All of you! You’re cut. I cut you!

[Gracie Films logo, “shhhhh”] You’re cut too, shusshy!

[QUOTE=Hollywood;162911]Scully, you’re cut. Brooks, Groening, Simon, you’re all cut. Castellaneta, gone. Kavner, cut. Cartwright, cut. Smith, sorry, cut. Azaria, Shearer, you’re cut. Firestone, you’re cut. So is Judge. Namath, you stay. All of those people are cut. Johnson, Wolfe and Silverman are all cut. Goldfire, O’Brien gone. Cut, Elliot, I don’t know what you’re doing here because you’re all cut. Pietela, Kuwahaha. Theres so many cuts here, look, I’ll just post them up and you see where your name is. Look how many cuts there are there! Woah boy! You’re cut! All of you! You’re cut. I cut you!

[Gracie Films logo, “shhhhh”] You’re cut too, shusshy![/QUOTE]

Classic…best Simpsons ending ever!