cybernations.net

Count Cha in as well!

i am in now how do i get money?

i am in now how do i get money?

You’ll want to collect taxes and then spend the money on infrastructure and land, primarily infrastructure. That’s how you grow your population and thus your tax dollars. Don’t worry about military to start. As part of our alliance we’ll defend you if someone attacks. The best thing to do is make your nation a peaceful one to start until you can build up.

Important - Make sure if you join the ncaabbs alliance (again you’re not required, but it’s more fun being in one with people you know, that you register on ncaabbs.com forums and announce your nation in the Spin Room War Dept. thread. Try and do that b/f the weekend as over the weekend they’ll be masking the forum and making it by permission only, similar to the politics forum here.

http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/ncaa/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=47

hey, on this map its asking where I want to be located… any suggestions?

hey, on this map its asking where I want to be located... any suggestions?

Anywhere you want is fine, no advantages one way or the other. You can drill down all the way to your house or to UNC Charlotte if you want. It uses google maps.

yeah you are definitely going to have to help me

are trade alliances usually a good thing to do? I’ve had a ton of offers.

hey, on this map its asking where I want to be located... any suggestions?

Join me over in India. I’m rocking it a little west of Hyderabad.

[B]Important[/B] - Make sure if you join the ncaabbs alliance (again you're not required, but it's more fun being in one with people you know, that you register on ncaabbs.com forums and announce your nation in the Spin Room War Dept. thread. Try and do that b/f the weekend as over the weekend they'll be masking the forum and making it by permission only, similar to the politics forum here.

After that we go underground and hit Defcon 1? :mask: :flame:

are trade alliances usually a good thing to do? I've had a ton of offers.

Yes b/c you get bonuses for trading. Make sure you do it within the alliance. You get team bonuses that way.

dax,

let me know any questions you have and I’ll help out.

Join me over in India. I'm rocking it a little west of Hyderabad.

After that we go underground and hit Defcon 1? :mask: :flame:

Thats the plan.:fastgun:

Also if you join make sure you vote in the elections. The threads are stickied in the forum.

mk and chevee accept the trades haha

Thats the plan.:fastgun:
problem i can't join that website...
problem i can't join that website...

How come? What’s happening?

On the trades, propose them to the newer nations. All my slots are filled with other alliance memebers right now so I can’t accept any more.

what is reasoning behind not allowing registration with a yahoo, hotmail, gmail…email account on the ncaabs boards?

doesn’t do anything when i hit submit then it went back and erased all information i had in there.

and ninerone’s reason would be why i can’t register.

how long do you keep trades active for?

what is reasoning behind not allowing registration with a yahoo, hotmail, gmail....email account on the ncaabs boards?

No idea. Didn’t know that was a rule. Probably b/c it’s easier for those who are banned to re-register if they take those. I’ve been a member for a long time. you don’t get spam or anything.

doesn't do anything when i hit submit then it went back and erased all information i had in there.

and ninerone’s reason would be why i can’t register.

how long do you keep trades active for?

Trades stay active for as long as you want. Once you start buying improvements some will actually give you an extra trade slot.

can I change my country location so I can be next to NLP???

can I change my country location so I can be next to NLP???

Not that I know of. I tried the other day to but I couldn’t.

Not that I know of. I tried the other day to but I couldn't.

yeah i think it has me in like augusta georgia haha,