cybernations.net

Ok guys, i’m recruiting for an online game i’ve been playing that is a lot of fun.

It’s an online nation building game that you play at [URL=http://www.cybernations.net]http://www.cybernations.net[/URL]

Basically you set your government type, national religion, tax rate, build a military (if you want) and you can even declare war on other nations. You can check in once a day and be fine just as long as you pay your bills and collect your taxes.

If you decide you want to play you can join up with the alliance I’m in. We’re very active and are getting ready to commence major combat operations on some brazillian alliance.:fastgun:

PM or post in here if you decide to play. I think you’ll have a blast.

FYI Niner Nation is already taken. :naughty:

[QUOTE=MKNiner;218379]Ok guys, i’m recruiting for an online game i’ve been playing that is a lot of fun.

It’s an online nation building game that you play at [URL=http://www.cybernations.net]http://www.cybernations.net[/URL]

Basically you set your government type, national religion, tax rate, build a military (if you want) and you can even declare war on other nations. You can check in once a day and be fine just as long as you pay your bills and collect your taxes.

If you decide you want to play you can join up with the alliance I’m in. We’re very active and are getting ready to commence major combat operations on some brazillian alliance.:fastgun:

PM or post in here if you decide to play. I think you’ll have a blast.

FYI Niner Nation is already taken. :naughty:[/QUOTE]

Count me in, I’m going to register in a little bit, sounds like fun :biggrin:

I’m all over this.

I can’t wait to tax the sunlight.

Sweet.

Sorry NLP you can’t tax sunlight, only income. :biggrin:

YOu’ll have the option to select an alliance when you set your nation up. You’re not required to join the one I’m in but we’d love to have you. More fun to play with people you know.

PM me once you’re registered and I’ll give you all the info you need.

I registered MK, but It’ll be tommorow before I am able to set up my nation and stuff. I’ll just shoot you a PM tommorow.

This sounds like a game I already play called Earth 2025

This sounds like a game I already play called Earth 2025

It’s similar to that Gill though i don’t know by how much. In looking at the Earth Website I can tell you cybernations is no where near as involved as it.

Really? I log into earth once a day.

I’ll try this out.

Really? I log into earth once a day.

I’ll try this out.

Sweet. I’ll PM you the alliance details.

I was reading all the things you can do on Earth and it seemed more involved. Maybe not though if you’re only on once a day.

In any case this is pretty fun.

49erFootball, checking in.

Cool.

FYI if you want to join now would be the time. We’re gearing up for a bigtime war. :fastgun:

What Alliance Team MK? I’m all about the war part :biggrin:

What Alliance Team MK? I'm all about the war part :biggrin:

ncaabbs is the alliance we’re all in. If it’s not in the alliance drop down box then select “specify other” from the drop down and type in ncaabbs. That will take care of it.

Moved this to the ramblings forum since I’m seeing increased interest. All are welcome.

Crap, my work blocks me from this site… weak.

I already spend to much time at work goofing off…if I start this thing, I will never get a thing done. Looks a lot of fun though…right up my alley

I already spend to much time at work goofing off......if I start this thing, I will never get a thing done. Looks a lot of fun though....right up my alley

Once a day is all you really need to log in for tommy. It doesn’t take much time at all. You should give it a try.

MK, get some people in the alliance to give me some damn money

MK how do i add you as an alliance?

Daxified Nation

MK, get some people in the alliance to give me some damn money

LOL! I’ll send you some over cash tomorrow. Aid packages will go out to newer nations after the elections are over.

MK how do i add you as an alliance?

Daxified Nation

Go into “edit my nation” and select “specify other” from the drop down box. Then type ncaabbs in. Make sure your team color is black, that way you get team bonuses for trading. Also make sure you send trade offers to the new nations. You’ll want to fill those up, but make sure you’re getting things you don’t already have, i.e. if your resources are cattle don’t trade with someone who’s resource is cattle.

Afterwards join the ncaabbs.com messageboards. We have a forum there that we talk strategy, trades, that kind of thing. We’re holding elections now.

FYI on that board I’m ninerfan1.