Daily musings and oddities 🗓️

New buzz word you will start hearing on The Tik Tok experts feed. Assumable Mortgage. Its that easy. Lol.

1 Like

TSD dropping facts.

And I agree with you VA. I don’t have a fancy house (though I’ve dumped a good bit of money fixing it up), but it’s damn near paid for, and I don’t wanna take on any more debt right now. Looking forward to rolling that mortgage payment into my investment account soon.

I’d pay mine off but our rate is so low it wouldn’t be very bright

1 Like

I get that line of thinking; however, when considering the same scenario a couple years ago, we came to the conclusion that having no debt was what we wanted. Granted, our rate wasn’t as low. Having no debt it so liberating, it’s weird to describe. We just take what was our mortgage payment and either save/invest it.

clt says mortgage payments are optional, like taxes

A post was split to a new topic: Charlotte Knights debut new look

Axios Charlotte: Get ready, NC. Here comes Wawa.

1. Tons.

Listen To Your Heart Bachelor Nation GIF by The Bachelor

1 Like

This makes me irrationally happy.

1 Like

jennifer aniston bikini GIF

clt says don’t forget your flair!

1 Like

QT > WaWa

1 Like

People may actually wake up to the fact that its possible to be above ground and breathing without Twitter. Of course, they do now pay for water in plastic bottles and other useless stuff, so Musk may be on to something here.

That’ll make a pretty baby :flushed:

1 Like

Personally, I love stuff like this provided they don’t take it too far. It would be pretty funny if we did something like that to Davidson. Almost, the cleaner you kept it, the more funny it would be.

Apparently one heck of a webcam girlfriend!