Daily musings and oddities šŸ—“ļø

Not sure what happened to the last thread.

1 Like

Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Not 100% sure which person youā€™re offering those toā€¦? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Changing subjectā€¦ Not flashy, but OMFG Iā€™m making my 2 boys watch this on repeat about 50 times.

So satisfyingly perfect in itā€™s weight and locationā€¦ A thing of beauty.

(Alt text - passing is so underratedā€¦ that was way better than the shot).

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

The adults were a tad bit annoying.

clt is going to look into birds being real

1 Like

Went to Appalachian State University commencement Friday. That school should never have been allowed to grow to that many students. They donā€™t have the facilities to serve commencement for that many students. The traffic was ridiculous. The traffic direction was horrible. The organization was horrible.

I hate traffic in Boone every time I went, but big events are insane.

They have overstepped their bounds. The town sucks now because of traffic.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Super70sSports/status/1523854583847653388

Crossing bare legs above the knee??

1 Like

High level Apple exec walks out because of the companyā€™s return to office mandate. He will be hard to replace - he was head of A.I. for the company.

ā€œEveryone and their grandma knows Apple is using the pilot as a stepping stone to 5 days back in office,ā€ the Apple employee wrote on Blind, which verifies employment through corporate email addresses. ā€œIan probably got inside scoop that this is coming and left.ā€

Apple and Goodfellow did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

The Post previously reported in April that Cookā€™s return-to-office push was driving some corporate employees out the door, with one staffer ranting, ā€œI donā€™t give a single fā€”k about ever coming back to work here.ā€

If Tim Apple wants them to return to in person work, wellā€¦he does have the company named after him.

2 Likes

One thing that drives me nuts in that conversation are all the investment real estate folks spouting b.s. about in person synergies etc when all they really give a crap about is their property values / cash flow.

You could convert a lot of office space (not retail or industrial) to housing and light retail and solve multiple problems at once.