Daily musings and oddities 🗓️

clt says NC should reconsider, the acc is going to become a G4 soon

clt says hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

Packer is so full of crap…he was always a jack ass on the radio…for that reason, ive never watched one second of that tv “show”.

3 Likes

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on way out.

1 Like

clt says the good ol boy radio talking bout dem heels and Duke doesn’t play anymore. Too many new folks in Charlotte don’t give a poop

1 Like

:rofl::skull::rofl::skull:

Ok. Was awakened at 4:30 this morning by the sound of something like a small tree branch being hit repeatedly by my air conditioning unit fan outside. Turned it off and went outside in the dark with a flashlight to find out what was causing this sound. Got to the AC unit and saw no limb stuck in the grate. Hmmmm… looked more closely and saw the eviscerated remnants of what seemed was previously a mouse or vole splattered in the AC grate.
Now almost an hour later I can’t get back to sleep as the adrenaline is still coursing through me.
Hope y’all enjoyed this early morning oddity story of mine
I’d now like to get back to sleep as it’s now5:21 am UGH.

1 Like

LOL, Thought I was the only one who random weird ass shit like that happened to.

Hang in there brother. It’s gonna be a good weekend. Have a couple of cold ones and laugh it off. :sunglasses::beer:

1 Like

Another disturbing thing is to get up to pee in the middle of the night to discover a critter (tree frog) in the commode basin. They get in through the air exhaust. Groggily looking up the rubber gloves to evict them back outside is not conducive to a good night’s rest. :laughing:

1 Like

Better than a snake

1 Like

Speaking of snakes …

Oh to be young again

1 Like

What? You don’t utilize your penis in those ways?

:stops scratching his stomach:

Spaced Out What GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Didn’t you all use yours to do push ups?

1 Like
1 Like