Daily musings and oddities 🗓️

I think I heard Gene Simmons say he was retiring. Costume too heavy for an old man.

1 Like

clt says it is a McRib, what do you expect?

Speaking of KISS. Anyone old enough to remember when they performed at the Grady Cole center way back in the day? Didn’t go, but I remember when they were there.

Didn’t make that KISS show, but saw my share of concerts at Grady Cole aka Park Center - Boston, Kansas, Johnny Winter, Montrose (w/ some guy named Sammy Hagar on lead vocals), Night Ranger, etc.

Had a classmate from high school who was at the Parliament Funkadelic show in which the pyrotechnics shattered most of the windows on the Kings Drive side of the building!

1 Like

Saw Little Feat and Pink Floyd there among others!

2 Likes

This kind of stuff is gonna happen all the time, I bet.

clt bets there was a :burrito: in there.

:frowning:

1 Like

Thank you for not flagging my posts. Disagreeing with them is dialogue ; flagging is censorship. Technically, I flagged one of my own posts once, which gives you a flagging award, and shows who more recently got said award

He says he’s going to eliminate hate speech and censorship. Good luck with those two opposing forces.

Historically it’s only been one side censored. Will be interesting to see if balance returns.

Honestly, it’s hard to even get on there right now with all the crypto bros ummm…

Might try again later, when they’re done.

clt will assume it is in gaston county without even clicking

1 Like

Lol. Nice guess

Shes disappointment to all Gaston County folks. She must not be OG gaston county because we all know SunDrop > Dew

1 Like
2 Likes

The wild man. He had a huge effect on early rock and roll. I’m surprised he made this long with all the health issues he’s had. And who can forget him marrying his 13 year old cousin!

1 Like