Dallas cuts T.O.

[URL]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3953647[/URL]

:lol: :lmao: :thumbsup: :clap:

Bout damn time. TO is the biggest waste of talent and a complete team cancer. not to mention he has the mentality of a 10 year old and has serious issues with needing constant attention. He may have been released by the Cowboys but he needs to be admitted to a mental hospital. BTW cowboys suck! Also place your bets now on what team will not learn their lesson about this guy, I say the train wreck raiders, why not, the wrong choice is alsways the right choice for them.

I can see him part of this team…

Yeah the Raiders are probably the only organization dumb enough to take him, I could see that happening.

Rumor is ATL…

He needs to go somewhere that has a great qb and no receivers. San Diego could be a good spot.

Yeah, I think San Diego would be a decent spot for him. I heard New England as a rumor as well since they have so much cap space now. Don’t rule out the Redskins because they spend like drunken sailors and maybe even the Giants since the Plaxico situation.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;389493]He needs to go somewhere that has a great qb and no receivers. San Diego could be a good spot.[/QUOTE]

when did san diego get a great qb?

Rivers is excellent.

I think CLT would be a decent fit if not for the offensive style. Steve Smith and Jake both won’t have a problem getting in TO’s face. It would be a volatile mix but TO can block and plays hard. I just can’t imagine him being happy to play 2nd fiddle. Sign him for a 1 year deal and if he gets too out of line cut him lose.

Rumor is ATL...

What a terrible idea.

He destroys a QB’s confidence, so let’s put him on a team with a young promising quarterback.

Though, I dislike Matt Ryan, so maybe it wouldn’t be that bad.

Phillip Rivers is the best QB (talent wise) from that draft with Eli Manning and Ben Rothlesberger (sp?), those guys are all pretty damn good.

[QUOTE=49erFan1;389541]I think CLT would be a decent fit if not for the offensive style. Steve Smith and Jake both won’t have a problem getting in TO’s face. It would be a volatile mix but TO can block and plays hard. I just can’t imagine him being happy to play 2nd fiddle. Sign him for a 1 year deal and if he gets too out of line cut him lose.[/QUOTE]

No thanks.

[QUOTE=49erFan1;389541]I think CLT would be a decent fit if not for the offensive style. Steve Smith and Jake both won’t have a problem getting in TO’s face. It would be a volatile mix but TO can block and plays hard. I just can’t imagine him being happy to play 2nd fiddle. Sign him for a 1 year deal and if he gets too out of line cut him lose.[/QUOTE]

Setting: Locker room, first day of training camp.

TO to Smitty: Bitch, I’ma get my touches cause I’m TO.

Smitty to TO: [B]FACE PUNCH![/B]

keep TO away from BoA stadium at all costs.

“It’s this mat, see, and it has these conclusions…”

He’s a locker-room cancer (that even my Eagles fell for.)
-But I want to hear some Cowgirls fans opinions on how JJ basically lied through his teeth all week saying he wasn’t going to release him and guess what he just did? ahahahahahahahahahah :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Setting: Locker room, first day of training camp.

TO to Smitty: Bitch, I’ma get my touches cause I’m TO.

Smitty to TO: FACE PUNCH!

keep TO away from BoA stadium at all costs.

Which is exactly why I think TO could fit in here. Two proven locker room leaders who will have no qualms in putting him right in his place. Everywhere he’s been he’s had nobody to tell him to sit down and shut up. Romo, McNabb, Garcia…nobody with the balls to step up. Here there are a couple of guys who will no hesitate to let him know how things run. Could be good for him.

The Panthers should sign him just for that Smitty punch to the face.

[QUOTE=49erFan1;389581]Which is exactly why I think TO could fit in here. Two proven locker room leaders who will have no qualms in putting him right in his place. Everywhere he’s been he’s had nobody to tell him to sit down and shut up. Romo, McNabb, Garcia…nobody with the balls to step up. Here there are a couple of guys who will no hesitate to let him know how things run. Could be good for him.[/QUOTE]

And bad for the Panthers. He has caused problems EVERYWHERE he goes. Why would you want a guy like that on your team?

And bad for the Panthers. He has caused problems EVERYWHERE he goes. Why would you want a guy like that on your team?

Because potentially he could help the team. That’s why I said 1 year contract. If he doesn’t help, you cut him. No questions. I’m not saying go break the bank on him…I’m saying that if nobody wants him, make him a safe, failproof offer.