Dan Morgan's Cheese Mo'z

Awesome place. Just came in from lunch. It wasnt my first time, but I have never shared this!

I havent had any downs in this place! Ups are great food, awesome beer specials ($2 blue moons!!!) and Dan Morgan will bring your food out and chit chat with everyone. Just goes to show how down to earth this guy is.

Anyways, A+. If your ever in Ballantyne/Blakeney Area, check it out, or give me a holla!

I took my in-laws to lunch there one day, and didn’t realize he owned the place.

Had some kind of spicy pizza. Expensive, but tasty.

A friend from college says a chick we used to know is his wife.
Since he’s married to an Alum, I’d hope he’d get 2 FSL’s & put up 49er merchandise in his restaraunt. You should hit him up for FSL’s Gill since you’re his best bud.
He’s an Alum-In-Law.

Actually, I did mention it to him, but I didnt go overboard since I did not recognize him at first.

So with that being said, I will be it my intent to repeatedly going there till I can pitch it.

What happened with him going to play for the Saints this season?

Since he's married to an Alum, I'd hope he'd get 2 FSL's & put up 49er merchandise in his restaraunt. You should hit him up for FSL's Gill since you're his best bud. He's an Alum-In-Law.
Beat me to it.

[QUOTE=ShaGGy;423035]What happened with him going to play for the Saints this season?[/QUOTE]

He strained his calf muscle, retired again…

[QUOTE=Gill2003;422974]Awesome place. Just came in from lunch. It wasnt my first time, but I have never shared this!

I havent had any downs in this place! Ups are great food, awesome beer specials ($2 blue moons!!!) and Dan Morgan will bring your food out and chit chat with everyone. Just goes to show how down to earth this guy is.

Anyways, A+. If your ever in Ballantyne/Blakeney Area, check it out, or give me a holla!

[/QUOTE]

I just read on Charlotte.com that the restaurant tore its achilles and is out for the year.

hope this works out for him, was a good player when he was on the field (esp. the super bowl run year!)

I went last week. Had a meatball sub that was on special for lunch. Was very good, but his pizza looked to be a bit on the pricey side. Wouldn’t be bad to go with a friend and split the cost of a pie however. I was shocked to see him in there bringing food out to people. I was expecting this to be more of a hands off venture that he just has his name on, but its not at all. I definitely recommend checking it out.

Gill, you and I should meet up for lunch there some day next week.

Doesn’t he own Sweet T’s as well? I liked Cheese Mos but I have not been to Sweet T’s.

He does.

My parents house live literally within a walk of this place . The last I saw, they were still building it. Then again, it’s been a while since I’ve been home. I will have to try this out when I fly in, in a couple of weeks.

Does he own the whole plaza?

Niner National, lets do it!

Doesn't he own Sweet T's as well? I liked Cheese Mos but I have not been to Sweet T's.

Sweet Ts is has damn good breakfast… I had the chili omelet and pancakes are out of this world (you get 3 and theyre HUGE) :biggrin:

Doesn't he own Sweet T's as well? I liked Cheese Mos but I have not been to Sweet T's.

CPA_Niner… do you work in Charlotte or surrounding areas?

Charlotte.

Charlotte.

What kind of company do you work for and are theyre any internerships/ positions open? I am looking to start my CPA path. I currently work for Meck County finance.