Dave Jageler Update

Dave is now the voice of the Pawtucket Red Sox, Boston’s Triple A affiliate in Rhode Island. He is the play-by-play guy on radio and 18 TV games. I miss Jags going postal during the games, but Matt has really grown into his role in the last year or so.

The PawSox are playing the Knights tomorrow night. I assume that Dave will be there. Stop by and heckle him if you are at the game. :slight_smile:

Is there any chance he will be doing any Niners games soon? That guy is a legend.

“He just hit one from downtown Buffalo”- his call I think for one of Plavich’s shots at the Syracuse game.

[b]Matt has really grown into his role in the last year or so.[/b]

He has?

Boy, Jags hasn’t exactly catapulted up the radio broadcasting ladder since leaving Charlotte, has he?

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Jun 28 2005, 05:14 PM [b]
[b]Matt has really grown into his role in the last year or so.[/b]

He has?

Boy, Jags hasn’t exactly catapulted up the radio broadcasting ladder since leaving Charlotte, has he? [/b]

Maybe it’s a nice way of saying he’s packed on some pounds?

The dumbies in CLT thought he was only good enough for the flash and the 2 min of hockey. “Keith cuh-chuck chuck chuck!”

Jags is DA MAN, but his looks are perfect for radio. :lol:

[b]The dumbies in CLT thought he was only good enough for the flash and the 2 min of hockey. "Keith cuh-chuck chuck chuck!"[/b]

The radio people in radio are not the brighest. These are the people that let Jay Thomas go years ago.