Davidson game 11/27

Thought I’d start this since a lot of talk has started in other unrelated threads.

Duck Favidson

1 Like

Also, Muck Faillop.

1 Like

IIRC, They have played Virginia a couple times in recent years (??) so Sanchez at least has some type of experience in his back pocket game planning Mckillop teams.

Getting the basketball program back to whooping them every year will ensure we are on the right track to the good ol days.

2 Likes

I’ll be there. Looking forward to making a bunch of old rich white people very uncomfortable hanging out with the dregs of society from the public school.

_[quote=“ImfromClayton, post:5, topic:33329, full:true”]
I’ll be there. Looking forward to making a bunch of old rich white people very uncomfortable hanging out with the dregs of society from the public school.
[/quote]

That’s exactly why they and their students don’t show for our game in Halton. Their absence is so obvious . I’m sure they also hate when we show up in their cracker box gym making noise and stuff. I’ll be so glad when we can again beat them on a regular basis. _

I don’t think the old folks bus from The Pines will come this far, and that is Davidson’s core fan group.

The Douche Block’s Message Board

Guess their 10 original sensitive fans on there haven’t died off yet so their site hasn’t been retired yet.

There is a picture of typical Davidson fan in dictionary beside the word “prick”.

They need to remember the series record and although it is taking longer than any of us would like, we will be back and world order will be restored.

I’ll be there.

My plans changed for Tues night. I’m going to the game now. Did you guys get your tix at our ticket office or are you getting them at the game?

We don’t sell mbb tix for away games. See “Away Games” here http://packthemine49.com/mbb/

Mine will be at will call.

Oh, they’ve added away ticket links after that paragraph that says we don’t sell away tickets, lol.

Yeah I saw those earlier but no game tix. They have added this now.

" Note: A limited number of game tickets remain and can be purchased directly through the Charlotte 49ers Ticket Office by calling 704-687-4949, starting Monday, November 26 from 8am-5pm."

I got mine through our ticket office.

Well I’m in for the Davidson game. I seriously hate them, was going to skip this for the first time in many years but the thought that we COULD beat them and I would miss it just doesn’t sit well with me. I’m gonna skip the AA and Club event at wherever it is in Cornelius and stick with our usual pregame at the brick house and the traditional walk through their campus mocking those that we see.

right now black friday ticket deal…2 tickets for $10 includes Charlotte Game…

buy these tickets up…

Also I think the last time I sat at a bar and had a drink with Over was at the Brickhouse at one of the recent Davidson away games. Miss ya buddy, Niner sports aren’t the same without you. You bought me a round that night and I never got a chance to even it up with you. I owe you one tomorrow. If you can pull some strings for us tomorrow I would appreciate it.

3 Likes

What section is that in?