Davidson Game 12/8

[i]Originally posted by FredDorfman[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 11:03 AM [b] I repeat, Cat's will roll... [/b]
...out of their house with an "L!"

I think that we all know what the outcome of the game will be. The real question is will there be anywhere to park when we all get to the game?

[i]Originally posted by 49erAlumnus[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 01:28 PM [b] I think that we all know what the outcome of the game will be. The real question is will there be anywhere to park when we all get to the game? [/b]
Yes, for $5 you can park 3 miles from the gym.

You need to quite crying about the parking, the loss to the Cat’s will sting more…

You need to worry about having 1/3 the number of fans we have in the arena.
I mean gym.
I mean closet.

icy hot parking

clt lives within walking distance to the game. all y’all can park in his driveway. and by all y’all i mean 2 stuntas.

charlotte 86
davidson 71

Save me a spot partner.

this year will be my first time going to a Niners vs Davidson game up at Davidson (assuming I am still able to go by the time the 8th rolls around). Is the parking really as horrible as you all say it is? and how many Niner fans usually show up? I would love to see a third of that gym dressed in GREEN!

the parking is horrible

1/3 in green? more like 80% in green. we take over their basketball room.

[i]Originally posted by cltniners[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 02:24 PM [b] 1/3 in green? more like 80% in green. we take over their basketball room. [/b]
lol HELL YEAH!!! thats what i like to hear!

Chisox, try to get up there early enough to park on the street. Do [b]NOT[/b] park in the lot next to the Baker Sports Complex/Belk Arena. Best bet is to park on Concord Road, Main Street (Highway 115), or over near the railroad tracks and walk over. I expect a 50/50 split on red versus green that evening.

GO NINERS!!!

One year we had to park on the football field. That’s right, ON the football field. They may be more parking inept than our own parking services dept.

[i]Originally posted by FredDorfman[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 01:15 PM [b] You need to quite crying about the parking, the loss to the Cat's will sting more... [/b]
...about as much as the fact that you were rejected by the Ivy League schools, and wait-listed at Trinity College.

You need to quite crying about the parking, the loss to the Cat’s will sting more…

if this guy goes to davidson, w could graduate from there. clt means their.

Just please have better halftime entertainment this time. What you had 2 years ago was pathetic and hardly worth the 12 miles I had to walk from my parking spot to your high school gym. Nice scoreboards you have in there by the way…Garinger High School just called and said you’re behind on your rent-to-own payments for them.

I love traveling to Davidson though. It’s always fun to be the visiting team and still have the louder fan section. Hopefully we won’t drown out your redundant chants about us working for you one day. That’s always a refreshing thing to hear year, after year, after year, after year…

Speaking of parking…according to The Charlotte Observer today, another one of your bright student athletes, C.J. Pigface, is in a legal dispute involving parking tickets. The article also said that he “was cited for an unauthorized use of handicapped parking placard.” Hey, C.Q. that’s for folks with handicap parking, not mentally handicapped!

Where does coach Tatoo come up with these rejects?

Oh, and jcl69er, I’ve been to your place too, what kind of car horn is that you use for a buzzer? Sounds like a 52’ Chevy to me.

How did you like the loss in soccer last night? HA, HA, HA!!!

Another LOSS is coming December 8th…can’t wait to here the excuses…the girls are ugly, that’s why we lost. The parking was bad, that’s why we lost…

[i]Originally posted by FredDorfman[/i]@Nov 6 2004, 07:26 AM [b] Another LOSS is coming December 8th...can't wait to here the excuses...the girls are ugly, that's why we lost. The parking was bad, that's why we lost... [/b]
It's [i]hear[/i] in that context by the way. I thought Davidson was a school noted for it's higher levels of learning. Guess you skipped your "English As A First Language" class.

And “jcl69er?” Are you sure you actually attend Davidson or is that where you’re hoping to apply to once you get through elementary, middle and high schoool?

[i]Originally posted by FredDorfman[/i]@Nov 6 2004, 07:26 AM [b] Oh, and jcl69er, I've been to your place too, what kind of car horn is that you use for a buzzer? Sounds like a 52' Chevy to me.

How did you like the loss in soccer last night? HA, HA, HA!!!

Another LOSS is coming December 8th…can’t wait to here the excuses…the girls are ugly, that’s why we lost. The parking was bad, that’s why we lost… [/b]

Actually, we didn’t blame the loss on the fact that your girls are ugly (although you didn’t argue) and we didn’t blame it on your parking (although it is also ugly).

Congrats, 2 years ago you beat the worst team we had in 8 years by probably the best team you had in that same timeframe. I hope your team shows up as cocky as you - that will make for a very fun game.

And ChiSox - my wife and I went 2 years ago - parking is TERRIBLE and the entire left side of the gym is Davidson, entire right side is Charlote (and even though we were getting our butts kicked, we were still louder).

[b]It's hear in that context by the way. I thought Davidson was a school noted for it's higher levels of learning. Guess you skipped your "English As A First Language" class.[/b]

Good to see that overprice education is coming in handy. To solve the parking problem, is there anyway to take the “party” bus(or a few) up there?