Davidson Game 12/8

My brother Kent and I are thinking you guy’s are going to look past the Davidson Wildcats and go home with an L.

Keep thinking! It’s always good to think. Even to dream. But there is of course reality. :smiley:

We will be coming off a game with Alabama, could be a letdown game, lets hope not.

[i]Originally posted by finalfourtyniners[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 04:57 PM [b]We will be coming off a game with Alabama, could be a letdown game, lets hope not.[/b]
but both this guy AND his brother Kent think we will loose......hard to overcome odds like that.

We won’t look past them, they always play us tough up in Davidson, if Bama beats us then we will beat Davidson by 20, if we beat Bama, we will beat Davidson by 10.

I hope we are smarter than to look past Davidson. We know we can lose in your house.

Flounder don’t know crap!

Hey Fred, let me know when Davidson becomes a real university. If you ever need a graduate degree, you can always come to Charlotte. I’m quite sure we’ll be bringing more students to that glorified high school gym you call an arena than the total number in your student body. My high school was bigger than Davidson and didn’t suck nearly as much. Good luck in the little SoCon - see you next month.

ill be at the davidson game to watch the Niners lay an ass whomping on the Davidson Kitty Cats

[i]Originally posted by FredDorfman[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 05:54 PM [b] My brother Kent and I are thinking you guy's are going to look past the Davidson Wildcats and go home with an L. [/b]
Hey Fred, did Otter ever bone Fred's girlfriend? Remember in "Animal House" they showed up at the toga party and otter said "what a nice dress"? Great moment in perv history.

And Davidson will go down this year, and not on the professors.

:blah: :lmao:

Of course, there’s no betting at Bushwood, but the early guess is Niners win by at least 11 …

Davidson a real university? This is funny coming from a school that has a class about “American Idol.” I’m sure the “class” will be filled with all those smart basketball players your midget coach recruits.

The Davidson game is more often than not a tough game for the Niners. I think we will prevail this year however.

Davidson, academically speaking, is top notch. There is no arguing that. The women there are still fugly.

I cant get into this. Talking smack to Davidson is like talking smack to an 8 year old. Now, scamper off, Fred! :slight_smile:

[i]Originally posted by NormanNiner[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 07:40 AM [b] Davidson, academically speaking, is top notch. There is no arguing that. The women there are still fugly. [/b]
I know Davidson is a great school. I just like ribbing students there about the fact that it's just liberal arts - I have several friends that go to Davidson and we always go back and forth. Just some smack, Fred - don't get all snippy over it. :P

I do think we’ll win by 10-15, even though Davidson will undoubtedby be tough. McKillop always has those kids ready.

Davidson is a great school. Theirs no booze, no girls, and therefore no fun so there are no distractions. Just a bunch of rich scared preppies.

[i]Originally posted by 49erFan1[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 08:27 AM [b] Davidson is a great school. Theirs no booze, no girls, and therefore no fun so there are no distractions. Just a bunch of rich scared preppies. [/b]
Don't forget the popular new sport of goose murdering.

CollegeHoopsNet on the Kitties:

#125 Davidson Wildcats

Southern

2003-04: 17-12, 11-5, 4th
2003-04 postseason: none

By Joel Welser

Davidson was just one game away from going to the big dance. The Wildcats fell short to East Tennessee State in the Southern Conference Tournament Final 96-84. With all five starters returning, head coach Bob McKillop will have his team ready to take the next step.

Who’s Out: Roleplayers Terrell Ivory and Jouni Eho were the eighth and ninth guys off the bench last year. They both played in nearly all the games, but only averaged 9.6 and 6.6 minutes per game, respectively. There will be other players ready to fill those roles.

Who’s In: Joining Davidson’s veteran roster are three incoming freshmen. They shouldn’t see too many minutes this year, but will begin the foundation of the future for the Wildcats. Jason Richards, a 6-2 combo guard, averaged over 20 points per game his senior year in high school. A couple 6-8 power forwards will join Richards for this recruiting class. Thomas Sander had early interest from some major programs like Wake Forest and Stanford before signing with the Wildcats. Boris Meno, a native of Congo, has racked up many awards on and off the court in his short time in the States.

Who to Watch: Logan Kosmalski has the potential to be a big time player in the Southern Conference. Last year, during his junior season, he averaged 12.3 points and seven boards per game. Kosmalski can score and dominate the boards if he gives himself the chance. The problem is he seems to constantly be in foul trouble. The 6-8, 230 pounder fouled out of five games last year and his minutes are almost cut every game due to foul trouble. In a game versus North Carolina last year, he fouled out in 11 minutes. The Wildcats will need Logan to stay on the floor and be a rebounding threat under the basket if they hope to get to the big dance.

Projected Conference Rank: It will be close again in the Southern Conference. The South Division is loaded with teams like Georgia Southern and College of Charleston. In the North, East Tennessee State will look to make a third straight trip to the NCAAs. Davidson has the talent and the senior leadership to knock all those teams down and return to the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 2002.

Projected Post-season Tournament: NCAA

davidson ain’t icy hot

we’ze icy hot

I repeat, Cat’s will roll…