Davidson pays students to goto Sweet 16

no way I’m getting on the bus with all those ugly ass davidson women and no alchohol

it makes me sick when ppl tell me they think they’ll make it to the final4

The last thing those silver spoons need is a free trip.

you’re crazy if you’re a Davidson student and you don’t take advantage of this. And chartered buses are nice. They’re not cramped at all.

a bus ride to detroit? No thanks. That'd be like 15 hours
emm the bus ride would be more like 9-10 hrs....definitely not 15...but i wouldnt care if it was a 24 hr bus ride free trip, free hotel, no way could i turn that down

[QUOTE=metro;309165]no way I’m getting on the bus with all those ugly ass davidson women and no alchohol[/QUOTE]

alchohol + ugly women = trouble

[QUOTE=zerogeneticsdc;309166]it makes me sick when ppl tell me they think they’ll make it to the final4[/QUOTE]

People felt the same way about us before the 1977 tourney, Penn before the 1979 dance, and George Mason two years ago.

For free? COUNT ME IN.
That's what I'm saying!!!

I hate Davidson but they are getting A LOT of good pub

no way I'm getting on the bus with all those ugly ass davidson women and no alchohol
Metro, I'm sure you have your own flask with your initials engraved on it... don't lie. Better be glad Halton Arena doesn't have a metal detector...:lmao:

And are those your empty shooter bottles in the bathroom toilet seat cover cases?

[QUOTE=KissMyAxe;309158]did you have a cooler of beer and a head in the rear of the bus? Kmakes all the difference in the world.[/QUOTE]

I agree- a cooler of beer & getting head in the back of the bus would make any 12 hour trip more enjoyable!

[QUOTE=bhaley29;309381]I agree- a cooler of beer & getting head in the back of the bus would make any 12 hour trip more enjoyable![/QUOTE]

I agree- a cooler of beer & getting head in the back of the bus would make any 12 hour trip more enjoyable!

Bhaley… when kissmyaxe says “a head in the back of the bus” head means pisser.

Bhaley... when kissmyaxe says "a head in the back of the bus" head means pisser.

Yea, I don’t know if you’d want to get head from any cows at STDavidson

do you think any of them will be wearing unc-ch stuff?

No but they will probably be studying and doing homework during halftime and timeouts.

I read that only about 300 fans took them up on that. Seriously heartbreaking, I would hope that if we could afford to do that, we would send at least over 1k.

I read that too. Pretty sad. They never have athletic success and when they do, there students can’t even be paid to go. That’s weak.

I read that only about 300 fans took them up on that. Seriously heartbreaking, I would hope that if we could afford to do that, we would send at least over 1k.
According to this Forde article, that's not really true: [URL]http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=3315722&sportCat=ncb[/URL]

They had 450 requests and 700 unread emails (probably requesting tickets) on the afternoon the news came out. The school wasn’t able to get enough buses for more according to Forde’s article. So out of 1700 total students, probably over 1000 requests, that’s pretty impressive.

[QUOTE=9erken;309647]According to this Forde article, that’s not really true: [URL]http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=3315722&sportCat=ncb[/URL]

They had 450 requests and 700 unread emails (probably requesting tickets) on the afternoon the news came out. The school wasn’t able to get enough buses for more according to Forde’s article. So out of 1700 total students, probably over 1000 requests, that’s pretty impressive.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, just the repot that I heard.

Glad to see that they had that many people request it. Sorry they couldn’t all go.

Fair enough, just the repot that I heard.

Glad to see that they had that many people request it. Sorry they couldn’t all go.

Lucky them. Imagine the 9 hr ride back after getting embarrassed like they will tonight…