Davidson Shirt Wearing

There is no way this guy won’t welch on the bet, but go for it anyway since you have nothing to lose.

If you don’t bet, you have lost already. Why not take the bet with the stipulation that whoever loses has to wear their own schools shirt or whatever through the rest of the season? You, or we lose, you only wear Charlotte gear or no school gear at all. He loses he has to wear Belmont Abbey gear or no school gear at all.

gamer wins.

As if last night wasn’t bad enough, today we have a Niner fan with a Favidson shirt on. ??? :-[

I totally forgot about this! Our thoughts and hearts will be with you today, SCK!

Mis más sinceras condolencias, Señor Ken. :frowning:

At least something good came from the loss.

Yeah, I feel bad for SCK, but that is kind of funny.

Should alter the shirt with the addition of a duck + an “f” covering the “d”

Do we get a pic of sck in the Davidson gear?

Oops.[quote=“Nugget, post:14, topic:28338”]We were 4-2 against the LOLCats while in the A-10. If some of the worst teams in 30 years can still beat them two-to-one you have to like your odds with PH running the show. Make the bet.[/quote]

Anyone heard from sck since last night?

The guy didn’t bring the shirt today.

So bet is off!

Perhaps he forgot about the bet or perhaps he did not realize the game was played last night. If I were you, I would ask him why he did not bring that shirt.

Perhaps he forgot about the bet or perhaps he did not realize the game was played last night. If I were you, I would ask him why he did not bring that shirt.[/quote] Don’t do it, Kenny! The less said about this, the better off you are. 49r9r is just messin’ with you. ;D

Dude still hasn’t brought in the Davidson shirt for me to wear. I think he just likes dragging it out to constantly talk about Davidson this & Davidson that. Dude, just get it over with!

He keeps coming up with dumb ideas like do I want to dress up as a Davidson mascot, or go with him to the bar in Davidson on Sunday night to hang out with the Davidson coaches.

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:37, topic:28338”]Dude still hasn’t brought in the Davidson shirt for me to wear. I think he just likes dragging it out to constantly talk about Davidson this & Davidson that. Dude, just get it over with!

He keeps coming up with dumb ideas like do I want to dress up as a Davidson mascot, or go with him to the bar in Davidson on Sunday night to hang out with the Davidson coaches.[/quote]
Bring a live goose and Big Bertha to him and see what he’s gonna do or make an appointment for him at the nearest STD clinic as an early X-mas gift is all I could suggest you, Ken. ;D

This guy sounds like a classic retarded sports fan. First of all he is a fan of two universities which compete at the same divisional level across several sports. Second of all, he never delivered on the only stipulation he had regarding the bet, actually bringing the shirt in for you to wear.

I say show up one day wearing a customized shirt with the “LOLCATS” logo on it and say it’s a Davidson shirt because their cat in heat logo is on it (in place of the “O”).