Davidson Shirt Wearing

The Belmont Abbey guy with the big mouth saying our FB team hasn’t played anyone is also a Davidson & Kentucky fan. He wants to bet me that if Davidson wins, I have to wear a Davidson shirt to work, and he will wear a Charlotte shirt if Charlotte wins. Should I do it? I’m not sure since most of our guys transferred, and our good players are sitting out a year as transfers.

Could we lose? Sure - but history says we win.

The poll function doesn’t work for me. But go for it.

It doesn’t work for me, but why bet when we aren’t going to be good this year?

Good enough to make the NCAAs? Up for debate. Good enough to make the NIT? I think we are. Good enough to beat Davidson in Halton? You bet.

Man up. Make the bet

Wait, he’s a Belmont Abbey grad who roots for Ducktown and Kentucky?

Huh?

Yes and start calling him DFL. When he asks why, tell him that is where Davidson’s “football” team is ranked.

Do you really want to wear a Davidson shirt, under any circumstances? Not me. Bet lunch or something else. I wouldn’t want to put myself in a position where there is even a small chance I may have to don a PussyCat shirt in public.

Do you really want to wear a Davidson shirt, under any circumstances? Not me. Bet lunch or something else. I wouldn’t want to put myself in a position where there is even a small chance I may have to don a PussyCat shirt in public.[/quote]

Nice camel-toe.

Have faith in your team. Make the bet.

Do you really want to wear a Davidson shirt, under any circumstances? Not me. Bet lunch or something else. I wouldn’t want to put myself in a position where there is even a small chance I may have to don a PussyCat shirt in public.[/quote]

Nice camel-toe.[/quote]
Then why don’t you make the bet too, then. SCK, tell your buddy that Braille wants in also. Your buddy has to wear a Charlotte shirt for two days if we win, and you and Braille have to wear LOLCat shirts if they win.

So 4-2 with the bet so far.

I already have this guy getting on my nerves. He said we couldn’t be D-son under Stephen Curry & the Elite 8. After I showed him we did, then he called us a “trap game” between Carolina & Ucla, & said we only play the Pembrokes and Centrals of the world. I think he’s still mad where I told him BAC for Belmont Abbey stood for Blood Alcohol Content.

We were 4-2 against the LOLCats while in the A-10. If some of the worst teams in 30 years can still beat them two-to-one you have to like your odds with PH running the show. Make the bet.

Nice camel-toe.[/quote]
Then why don’t you make the bet too, then. SCK, tell your buddy that Braille wants in also. Your buddy has to wear a Charlotte shirt for two days if we win, and you and Braille have to wear LOLCat shirts if they win.[/quote]

As long as we’re making bets on other people’s behalves, tell your buddy that X-49er is in as well. Bring it on LOLCats.

We have several really good players playing currently. Not all the talent is on the bench waiting. Willy did more his freshman year than Sullivan didn’t he?

And PH is a man who would contribute to any niner team in my opinion. He might not get the start over some previous PG but he’s right there. And this could be a breakout year for him.

Same thing for TWILL. He has a lot of potential and could break out.

There’s more talent in this team than people are giving credit for.

I would make the bet. Have faith in your team.

Yes, 2 players = most of our guys.

SCK, are you sure this Davidson/Kentucky/Belmont Abbey fan will follow through and wear the shirt and does he have one to wear? If so, make the bet.

Nice camel-toe.[/quote]
Then why don’t you make the bet too, then. SCK, tell your buddy that Braille wants in also. Your buddy has to wear a Charlotte shirt for two days if we win, and you and Braille have to wear LOLCat shirts if they win.[/quote]

As long as we’re making bets on other people’s behalves, tell your buddy that X-49er is in as well. Bring it on LOLCats.[/quote]

I already said I wasn’t doing it. You’re the one who isn’t afraid. Bet the car and the house while you’re at it Superman. :wink:

I guess since the vote is 7-2, I’ll make the bet, but I’ll wait on making up my mind awhile to mess with him.