Dead around here!!

In all the years I’ve been reading these boards (all the way back to gocarolinas.com) I don’t think I’ve ever seen it this dead…Come on, somebody get creative and start a topic about something good, somebody…anybody…I need a good shot of Niner gossip!!!

:unhappy:

I heard bust has started wearing dresses.

it has a mempiss tiger logo on it too. see my signature to see how bust really feels about charlotte.

This is nothing… last summer I would log on and the same threads would be up on the front page for days on end.

Atleast this year we got alot of fresh recruits on ehre.

first of 100 threads that will start this summer saying “man its dead around here”…

We need to have an Arcade tournament like the NNN Final Four with a grand prize!

Ive also been posting on Niners message boards for years, and I think this is slammed busy compared to most summers.

Yeah thats what I mean. This year its still going OK…

Just think. Summer pro-am reports are only 2 months away. Pick-up game reports and new guy hype in 3. :biggrin:

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;318214]Just think. Summer pro-am reports are only 2 months away. Pick-up game reports and new guy hype in 3. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Calling pcon, Calling pcon!

Ive also been posting on Niners message boards for years, and I think this is slammed busy compared to most summers.

I Must be getting old and forgetful then, cause it seems deader to me right now than it normally is this time of year!

Wasn’t it around this time last year that Bobby was talking to South Bama (I believe it was in April)… and wasn’t it about this same time of year a couple of years ago when Delonte headed out to KSU? The summer gets pretty dead, but we’ve had some lively April and Mays in recent years.

Ouch. Copying metro now, kevin? That's a sad, sad road to go down.
it has a mempiss tiger logo on it too. see my signature to see how bust really feels about charlotte.
Damn. You too? Well, you've said before that everything you say comes directly out of your ass so I guess I understand.

[QUOTE=49or bust;318298]Damn. You too? Well, you’ve said before that everything you say comes directly out of your ass so I guess I understand.[/QUOTE]

Remember, I directly quoted you and on numerous occasions you have openly admitted to pulling for memphis. It was all in jest anyways. So no hard feelings right?

I need a good shot of Niner gossip!!!!!

:unhappy:

I heard the Uh-Huh guy is going to doing Umpire/Referree training to work our baseball and basketball games next year.