Deadline to take your name out of the NBA draft?

Tomorrowā€™s headline: Iti Tested Watersā€¦ and They Were Damn Cold

Iā€™m not too thrilled that we are his second option, but at least he made the right decision. Hopefully he will have a positive impact on our team this coming year. I would think it is a safe bet that he is gone in the 2005 draft even if he has another mediocre year.

All I can say is smart move Martin. You just got your future back. And yes, conveniniently, so did we.

I hope there is no ill-will among the players, because itā€™s about time we made the sweet 16. Time to focus back on the team.

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Jun 17 2004, 02:43 PM [b] Not thrilled with all the drama that went on but can't blame a kid for trying to see how he measures up against some of the better players around the nation. I hold no ill will towards him and hope that he will in fact be back on the team and not jump overseas in-between now and the start of the season. [/b]
We are the drama. Interesting reactions from people. I thought he was gone, too. Wow! I guess Iti Time continues :toast:

Iā€™m shocked. Seriously. Stunned.

This is why itā€™s good to be a pessimist sometimes.

I wonder if weā€™ll get to see that turn around jump shot next year that made a guest appearance during the draft camp ?!?!? Sure would be nice if he could do something other than just stand there and crank out fouls!!!

This news made my day. I was not looking forward telling my son he was gone. I am glad I had put off the news based on what I read here.

BTW, F-Mike P. Either he didnā€™t really know what was going on (which is not really a surprise) or he made the above posts to yank our chain. Either way he is a :knob: .

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Jun 17 2004, 11:54 AM [b]nice avatar silvio. :biglaugh:[/b]
:D :D :D :D :D :D

I so love the sound of penguins being pelted with snowballs.

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Jun 17 2004, 03:18 PM [b] I'm shocked. Seriously. Stunned.

This is why itā€™s good to be a pessimist sometimes. [/b]

A wise man once told me that a pessimist is nothing more than an optimist with experience.