DEFENSE we've been waiting for

[QUOTE=max;152584]I really think letting Coleman get the bulk of the minutes down low is the answer. He actually blocks shots and his feet donā€™t look cemented to the floor like Dump and Nance. He looked solid in the second halfā€¦he patrolled down low quite well. I hope he starts against Temple.[/QUOTE]

Did you mean Williams, Max? We finally saw Court be agressive and assertive during a game. Many have mentioned that he is in practice, but thatā€™s the first Iā€™ve seen of it during a game. He is quicker than Nance and Truck, but heā€™s third on the strength chart. Weā€™re gonna need some muscle against Temple.

Yeah, I meant Williams. Too me, muscle does you no good if they are slow footed. Iā€™ll still take Williams.

I really think letting Williams get the bulk of the minutes down low is the answer. He actually blocks shots and his feet don't look cemented to the floor like Dump and Nance. He looked solid in the second half...he patrolled down low quite well. I hope he starts against Temple.

No offense to Nance and Withers, but I think that if any player holds back on our team its Withers and Nance. We saw vs Dayton what it looks like to see Curt unleashed. It was amazing.

It was amazing. How about the possession with about 4 minutes left after Curt had gone on the rampage. He was exhausted. He got the ball down-low and had an open lane to the basket but didnā€™t want any part of it. Passed it back outside and we worked it around. The under 4 TO gave him a chance to catch his breath.

WE NEED THAT SAME EFFORT TONIGHT from EVERYONE. Weā€™ve got subs.