Deion Sanders is an idiot.

His take on Vick.

His explanation for Vick’s involvement in the deathsport: "I believe Vick had a passion for dogfighting. I know many athletes who share his passion. The allure is the intensity and the challenge of a dog fighting to the death. It’s like ultimate fighting, but the dog doesn’t tap out when he knows he can’t win.

“It reminds me of when I wore a lot of jewelry back in the day because I always wanted to have the biggest chain or the biggest, baddest car. It gives you status.”

I love Deion Sanders to death. I’m not sure if I see his motivation with this statement though.

Deion is a waste of good oxygen

Deion Sanders football player of yesterday, anarchist of tomorrow

hitler had a passion for exterminating people different than him.
eh…i could go on…but that just summed it up well enough. i believe that’s the point. he had a passion for dogfighting…so now, get the **** in jail, you stupid asshole.

I agree… Deion is such a freaking idiot.
Someone definitely needs to tell him that just because you’re passionate about an activity doesn’t make that activity ok.

A lot of murderers and rapists are passionate about what they do…

He needs to trade that credit card back in for a library card.

:confused: :wow: What a fool! To make a statement like that one might assume he is passionate about recreational drug use… :sad:

[QUOTE=ChevEE;251084]:confused: :wow: What a fool! To make a statement like that one might assume he is passionate about recreational drug use… :sad:[/QUOTE]

Neon Deion! Poet and popular culture commentator for our times! A regular Samuel Clemmons of the modern era!:lmao: :grin: :lmao: :grin: :lmao: :grin: :lmao:

I think Deon just asked for a court summons.

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;251086]Neon Deion![/QUOTE]
:lmao:

Why Deion Sanders, you could mention him in the same breath as W.E.B. Dubois or maybe Thurgood Marshall, oh wait no, he’s a blithering idiot who I seriously hope wrote this article for attention, if he is intentionally that stupid, my condolences.

hitler had a passion for exterminating people different than him. eh..i could go on...but that just summed it up well enough. i believe that's the point. he had a passion for dogfighting...so now, get the **** in jail, you stupid asshole.

You have been on a roll with the analogies… by all means keep it up.

Like another said, I love Primetime to death, but this was a stupid comment.

Also, why does every NFL/former NFL player/anyone who played football at any level have to voice their opinion on this? If you don’t have something along the lines of, “Dogfighting is a crime and a brutal and nasty one in that. Anyone who does it should be punished.”

If you have something else to say, just keep your mouth shut. Just like Clinton Portis. I hear one day about how he is saying dogfighting is a common thing and it isn’t all that bad, and he grew up in Mississippi or someplace down south and he could take you on a dirt road anyday where a dogfight was etc., etc., etc.

The next day, his lawyer releases a statement to the media clarifying that dogfighting is a crime and he doesn’t support it.