Delusional KSU fans babble here

[URL=http://kansasstate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=555796]http://kansasstate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=555796[/URL]

[QUOTE=KSU Wildcats Suck;178692][URL=http://kansasstate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=555796]http://kansasstate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=555796[/URL][/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t get to excited yet my friend…

you might even believe it.

[QUOTE=KSU Wildcats Suck;178695]you might even believe it.[/QUOTE]

I hope you weren’t hoping to come over here and see everyone get all excited about this news…Because honestly we couldn’t give a shit. Even if he does play at KSU for one year, do you really think that will elevate KSU to the level we are already at??? Think again, KSU will alway be thought of as the doormat of the Big 12 and 1 top recruit and one pathetic excuse for a coach and one even more pathetic excuse of an assistant coach is not going to change that…

[QUOTE=KSU Wildcats Suck;178695]you might even believe it.[/QUOTE]

There is one little fact you need to believe and remember.

He has not signed. The signing date is still 4 or 5 months away.

I’m with you Jimmy

KSU Wildcats Suck just remember… “Sleep with dogs, wake up with fleas.”

Excellent. Now we can quit talking about him and focus on the guys like Jeff Jones and others who could be coming here or who are already coming.

Beasley will do nothing for KSU accept help Huggins punch his ticket to somewhere better in a few years. Dalonte has his meal ticket, let’s hope it works out better for him than Dermarr did.

All’s well that ends well.

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;178691]Here is the scout article:

Michael Beasley is off the board. On Friday night while playing for USA Basketball in San Antonio, one of the big dominoes from the Class of 2007 tumbled. Michael Beasley’s commitment meant one Big 12 program just scored the largest recruit in the history of their program.

For Bob Huggins, the plan is falling into place. Michael Beasley, Scout.com’s No. 3 prospect, committed to the Kansas State Wildcats Friday night.
“This recruitment is a big headache,” Beasley said. “I felt like I could get it done anywhere I went and I thought for sure I could get it done at Kansas State.”

The commitment comes at a great time for the Wildcats. It kick starts their summer recruiting game plan and gives the Wildcats a dose of street cred heading into the summer circuit.

When Bob Huggins took over in Manhattan this was the kind of commitment he was hoping to secure. The relationship with Beasley was forged by assistant Dalonte Hill who was instrumental in Beasley initially selecting Charlotte.

Hill was hired within weeks of Huggins accepting the job and the rest is now history. Beasley considers Hill a member of his family and though he professed to keep his options open, basketball observers always felt that Beasley (who has yet to visit Manhattan but plans to do so later this summer) would be a Wildcat.

What’s next for Kansas State? Beasley has an idea. He’d like to bring a pair more of Scout.com’s Top 10 prospects with him, namely O.J. Mayo and Bill Walker.

“I want O.J. and Bill to come to K-State,” Beasley said. “I know it’s not likely to happen but it’s a dream and I’d like them to come.”

Regardless of who follows his lead, the Kansas State Wildcats landed the most significant recruit in the history of their program Friday night. Even for Huggins who has recruited the likes of DerMarr Johnson and Kenyon Martin, Beasley is a huge coup and a great recruiting score![/QUOTE]

Ouch.

I didn’t expect my feelings for Hill, a member of Beasley’s family, to so easily get rattled. I hope his new leadership, whose eyes are ****tail onions, will opt to discard Delonte like a leaky breast implant.

Well, this might improve out chances with JJ Hickson.

No True Ninerfan is that upset about this… We’ve already had our Beasley blow ups… So this is something that we knew inevitably would happen. So all you KSU people coming over here trying to get us going it wont work… Cause we dont care anymore… If you wanted us to get upset and throw a fit your about 2 months late for that explosion.

Well, this might improve out chances with JJ Hickson.
Exactly. As far as a better player for the program Hickson is 3 fold better. I don't think he is a one and done.

Prepare the recruitment of Hickson to ludacris speed!

[QUOTE=Jason4Life32;178725]No True Ninerfan is that upset about this… We’ve already had our Beasley blow ups… So this is something that we knew inevitably would happen. So all you KSU people coming over here trying to get us going it wont work… Cause we dont care anymore… If you wanted us to get upset and throw a fit your about 2 months late for that explosion.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. We were all a little angry and had our outbursts when we read this article the first time it was written, about 2 months ago, but this being the 38th time we’ve seen something like this, oh well.

Good luck to Beasley.

No True Ninerfan is that upset about this... We've already had our Beasley blow ups... So this is something that we knew inevitably would happen. So all you KSU people coming over here trying to get us going it wont work... Cause we dont care anymore... If you wanted us to get upset and throw a fit your about 2 months late for that explosion.

Couldn’t have put it better myself. At first, when the issue of Beasley to the forefront, I was angry with Huggins and him but now that time has passed and I have accepted the fact that we will better off without a one year wonder.

Looking on it now I can no longer see myself getting angry over this but in fact feeling sad for some. Who you might ask? Well there is Dalonte who, unfortunately, has danced with the devil (Huggins) and just because you dance with the devil doesn’t mean the devil has changed. Huggins is the same man as when he was at Cincy, and Huggins will drop Dalonte once he has gotten all he can from him. And I feel sorry that Dalonte had to make that choice but that was his mistake.

If anything Charlotte Basketball, without Dalonte and Beasley, is now a revived program. We have a staff with excellent coaches and a head coach with a new look (No Stach!). This program has an outlook that can only lead to conference championships and advancements in the NCAA Tournament. So I end by saying that Beasley has made his deal and it is to turn to Huggins, the enemy that all true Niner fans no will never change for the better but just become worse. The good thing for him is he will probably be gone in a year. Unfortunately for Dalonte, the same may be true about him.

As far as things go, Niner Nation is stronger without Beasley.

Ok guys, you all get on here and talk about how you “dont care”, but if you really didnt care, then you wouldnt you be ignoring the post. Lets just let this thread die a nice death and float down out of page one. Please, no one respond after this post, and then we’ll show that we truly are over it. Lets focus on the guys who HAVENT screwed us over.
Good luck Beasley, the ride was fun while it lasted.

Hickson, Jones, Harmon, Sanchez, Stitt, Oglesby, and Holmes = our main focus now

Thank god this bullshit it finally over. I hope Mike loves the smell of cow shit, because not only is KSU surrounded by it, but he will be coached by it as well.

If anyone sees mombeasey or this confused, self-centered, ego maniac of a kid on this site, please tell them to get the hell off.

This is the best news for Niner fans in a long time

[QUOTE=49erWhit;178733]

By the way, do we have his summer schedule. I am actually thinking about going to a game to rag him. Anyone interested?[/QUOTE]

I think anyone who considers Charlotte should be respected and appreciated for it. To turn against a guy because he goes somewhere else is a poor reflection on Charlotte, not just the individuals involved. It may go farther than one thinks, in terms of influencing other perspective recruits or supporters of the school.

You make a good pt, but this kid has shown alot of a lack of respect for Charlotte over the past few months.

You make a good pt, but this kid has shown alot of a lack of respect for Charlotte over the past few months.

You’re right. He has. But I’d rather take the high road because you never know when a Mike Sanchez or Jeff Jones is reading the site.

[QUOTE=49erWhit;178804]You make a good pt, but this kid has shown alot of a lack of respect for Charlotte over the past few months.[/QUOTE]

I agree. He made some pretty crude comments online and in the media about the University as a whole. I don’t want someone to play for us that has that attitude aboutour fine University.