Desktop wallpaper?

The season is getting ready to gear up and my desktop is needing some niner love. Do any of you have images that would make a good background? Perhaps a wide angle shot of Halton from the upper level, or a nice action shot of our fellas in action? Don’t need too high of a resolution, 1024x768 should work fine. Post anything you have (maybe to the gallery?) or post a link where I could find something.

I need to make it clear to the co-workers where I stand :slight_smile: Thanks!

Here’s a possibility…

http://www.sco.uncc.edu/intlclub/UNCC%20ph…20Cardinals.JPG

Here are a few… no pictures, just logos.

Those backgrounds are pretty weak. There has to be someone who can post a cool picture of Halton or something.

Thanks for the response, I had completely forgotten about the ones on the official site. I’m using the logo for the time being. Feel free to keep the posts coming!

Someone put a good one in the photo Gallery but I’m getting an error now when trying to get to it.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Oct 26 2004, 12:49 PM [b] Someone put a good one in the photo Gallery but I'm getting an error now when trying to get to it. [/b]
Yeah, we're having a problem with the Gallery. I'll hopefully have it fixed before too long.

LugNut,

I placed a wallpaper of the Halton Arena court on the old website. I never checked to see if it had been transferred or not. That may be what Mac was referring to. I had it sized for 800x600. It doesn’t look as good stretched to a larger size, but it’s not bad. I haven’t had time to re-do it for 1024x768. I’ll gladly email it to you. PM me your email address if you want it and I’ll get it to you.

Here’s one i like to put up when i can’t wait for the season to start

That is an amazing icon…you’re my hero.

haha well thanks

i have a steel reserve one that i like better, but pbr is so much classier

B)

[i]Originally posted by uncc_kristi[/i]@Oct 26 2004, 07:26 PM [b]

i have a steel reserve one that i like better, but pbr is so much classier

B) [/b]

:grin: :smirk: :toast:

Does anybody know a good place to upload pictures or files, for free? I feel like these places used to be all over the place, but I haven’t looked in a while.

Any ideas?

Your ISP.

I wont say who yours is, but the prefix gives it away. You have several megs of free space on it, for each screen name.

All you need is an FTP client. I use WS_FTP LE. Works like a charm.

There are some image hosting sites otherwise. Google “free image hosting”.

[i]Originally posted by uncc_kristi[/i]@Oct 26 2004, 07:26 PM [b] i have a steel reserve one that i like better, but pbr is so much classier

[/b]

:wub: I think I’m in luv… :headbang:

PBR is about as Top Notch as it gets…

Thanks NA. They sure don’t make that easy, and they never even told me about email or file space.

I’m going to try to put up some pictures that I have saved. A lot of them are probably from HighPoint, or some other board members. I don’t take credit for them.

Plavich Fan’s Background

Niner Snowman - For the Holidays

Norm Statue - Looks like a HP photo

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Oct 26 2004, 10:21 PM [b] :wub: I think I'm in luv..... :headbang:

PBR is about as Top Notch as it gets… [/b]

Have you ever seen the description that the Saucer puts on the PBR slip? All it says is : “Class in a Can”

awesome

:toast: :toast:

Oh my god, that may be my new bar of choice. We were going to Thomas Street Tonight, but that sounds too good to pass up.

Saucer has Genny Cream Ale. That’s nice and all. When they start serving the Red Eye, I’m a convert for life.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Oct 27 2004, 04:09 PM [b] Oh my god, that may be my new bar of choice. We were going to Thomas Street Tonight, but that sounds too good to pass up. [/b]
PB, what's Thomas Street? Man, you guys have it made over there now. All we had was Gus's (now Tipsy's), The Shaft (burned down), Sandwich construction (something else), and Rainbow Deli (Mexican joint?). Looking forward to hitting some new spots during the season.