Devin Harris to Charlotte?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5610989&campaign=rss&source=twitter&ex_cid=Twitter_espn_5610989

Diaw to Utah, but I would be ok with that.

[quote=“The 49ers Insider, post:1, topic:23962”]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5610989&campaign=rss&source=twitter&ex_cid=Twitter_espn_5610989

Diaw to Utah, but I would be ok with that.[/quote]

Me too, I like the idea of a Harris-Jackson-Wallace-Thomas-Mohammed starting line-up

works for me.

I’ll take that in a second…just shows Larry doesn’t think Augustin can get the job done. Harris pushing the ball would help our greatest need…scoring. Hopefully Livingston can live up to the potential and be a viable back up.

I was hoping for Melo to Charlotte.

Not for what we would had to give up. Probably Crash and picks. Melo is a pure scorer but he doesn’t have an all around game like Crash.

This would be a good move

Not for what we would had to give up. Probably Crash and picks. Melo is a pure scorer but he doesn’t have an all around game like Crash.[/quote]

We probably tried to trade Dampier’s waivable contract to them for Melo, if not we should have, would have been a good deal for Nuggets cap-wise, clear Melo and his salary completely.

Didn’t LB push for Augustin in the draft?

Didn’t LB push for Augustin in the draft?[/quote]

Who ever did is an ass, Brook Lopez would look good here

This won’t happen, no way in hell Melo signs a long term deal with the nets after they just got rid of their best player.

Lopez is the best player, not Harris.

Eh, it’s a toss up, and let’s not get started on how we could already have Lopez in Charlotte! Idiots.

I think you may be overstating the value of Sean May.

Eh, it’s a toss up, and let’s not get started on how we could already have Lopez in Charlotte! Idiots.[/quote]

Haha we also could have had Brandon Roy and Danny Granger but we were fortunate enough to draft Felton and May. Of course that was for attendance reasons…I forgot how that worked out?