Dewhurst to Charlotte

I’m reading that Dewhurst is going to sign with the Niners. Can anyone confirm this? JJ? I don’t subscribe to Scout.com/Charlotte Insider, which is saying “Source: Will Play In Queen City”.

Charlotte Insider: Charles Dewhurst

FYI Charlotte, Cincinnatti and several other cities go by the title Queen City but it could be us since you found it on Charlotte’s Scout page.

FYI charlotte is where this kid is from…hint QUEEN CITY he might go to queens too you never know.

[i]Originally posted by MeinShaft[/i]@Sep 7 2005, 04:12 PM [b] FYI Charlotte, Cincinnatti and several other cities go by the title Queen City but it could be us since you found it on Charlotte's Scout page. [/b]
Since Cincy wasn't recruiting Dewhurst, it's the Queen City in North Carolina.

Lutz is reeling 'em in! B)

he verbaled

Baldwin
Withers
Drayton
Nance
Lewis
Goldwire
Alexander
Bennett
Mullis
Coleman
Jamison
Williams

Is the roster for 05-06.
After the season we lose:

Baldwin
Withers
Drayton
Nance

Giving us 5 scholarships for 06-07 (Iti’s open scholarship included, and I’m going to assume Bennett sticks around) meaning:

Dewhurst
Williams (Carlos)
Tatum

Giving us 2 more to fill.

Right?

We’re rolling…A Charlote kid to keep with traditional. He was/is borderline rivals 150. I like his game, but not sure what position he will play- I guess small forward(not good enough shooter from what I saw to play guard).

he better pack on some weight if he wants to play the three, but im sure preston has that covered B)

when does high school basketball start? im tryin to go watch him play

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Sep 7 2005, 04:28 PM [b] Baldwin Withers Drayton Nance Lewis Goldwire Alexander Bennett Mullis Coleman Jamison Williams

Is the roster for 05-06.
After the season we lose:

Baldwin
Withers
Drayton
Nance

Giving us 5 scholarships for 06-07 (Iti’s open scholarship included, and I’m going to assume Bennett sticks around) meaning:

Dewhurst
Williams (Carlos)
Tatum

Giving us 2 more to fill.

Right? [/b]

i have no idea because lutz wants to have a crucial 2007 season

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Sep 7 2005, 04:28 PM [b] and I'm going to assume Bennett sticks around [/b]
I thought this season was it for Bennett -- basically a one and done per the NCAA.
[i]Originally posted by run49er+Sep 7 2005, 06:03 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (run49er @ Sep 7 2005, 06:03 PM)

My understanding was that Bennett had a pretty good chance of winning his appeal with the NCAA.

well he got f’ed in the a. So he better win his conflict with the NCAA

Dewhurst will help the GPA too, coming from Charlotte Latin.