Did Anyone Feel The Earthquake Last Night ?

It shook my house at 11:11 PM. I live in Fort Mill. Then I heard on the radio this morning that a 3.8 quake struck around Hot Springs, NC last night.

that was antwon coleman laying down to go to bed.

Yeah I felt it. I live at Lake Norman and it was pretty strong compared to the the other ones I have experienced while living here.

scotty that was f-in hilarious

I was awake watching TV, & I didn’t feel jack in Pineville, NC which is right beside Fort Mill, SC. No offense, but I think it was your imagination.

Trust me, it wasn’t my imagination. My bed shook for a solid 3 seconds. The article on Charlotte.com said people in Gaston, Cleveland, and surrounding counties reported feeling it.

I used to live in California so I know what they feel like.

I live in the Lake area too, but I think the rattling sound you probably heard was the wet juicy one I let fly right about that same time. Damn Mexican food!

[i]Originally posted by max2[/i]@Aug 25 2005, 05:15 PM [b] I live in the Lake area too, but I think the rattling sound you probably heard was the wet juicy one I let fly right about that same time. Damn Mexican food! [/b]

Hey, the freshmen are here! Welcome to college bud.

Dude, way beyond freshman or even grad skool for that matter. Class of '83…he he! They say flatulence gets worse with age anyway…