Did ya notice?

Anybody see the new floor wipers that the ball boys had? Oh, yeah. World class now baby!

My girlfriend pointed that out to me. We laughed at the Fordham game with the ball boy who just threw his towel around under our basket and barely wiped anything up. Looks like they got rid of him.

Thats the first thing my gf pointed out to me too switchfoot… Maybe we should go back to the towels…

I liked the kid at the Fordham game that sat on the towel and scooted across the floor with it to clean up some sweat. I laughed very hard.

[QUOTE=switchfoot;291337]My girlfriend pointed that out to me. [/QUOTE] So did mine. She’s really good at pointing out stuff not exactly related to the game itself.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;291384]So did mine. She’s really good at pointing out stuff not exactly related to the game itself.[/QUOTE]

Haha that’s pretty much her at everygame. The last game I heard how “cool” Norm looked.

So did mine. She's really good at pointing out stuff not exactly related to the game itself.

Isn’t that why you take women to the games? To point out everything that us men don’t pick up on?

(apologies to Sparty and any other women on the board for my chauvinism… i just couldn’t resist):tongue:

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;291367]I liked the kid at the Fordham game that sat on the towel and scooted across the floor with it to clean up some sweat. I laughed very hard.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was pretty bad.

Yeah, that was pretty bad.
I sure thought so...