Dirt on Clemson?

For heavens sake, Iā€™m gonna be in the Clemson student section. We need some ammo. What can our creative minds dig up?

[QUOTE=gotLutz;282040]For heavens sake, Iā€™m gonna be in the Clemson student section. We need some ammo. What can our creative minds dig up?[/QUOTE] Clemson student section, huh? To what extent are you willing to live dangerously? Clemson can be an easy target.

Clemson student section, huh? To what extent are you willing to live dangerously?

Iā€™m not exactly sureā€¦but to give a ballpark figureā€¦ maybe till death?

:49ers:

There was that racist party that made headlines a few months back. It was in Clemsonā€¦

[SIZE=6][B]Clemson University Probes Racist Party[/B][/SIZE]
[B]
CLEMSON, S.C. ā€” Clemson University President James Barker on Tuesday decried a party where white students mocked black stereotypes by drinking malt liquor and at least one student dressed in black face.[/B]
Barker said in a letter to students and faculty the university was investigating. The NAACP also confirmed it was looking into the Clemson party and at least three other similar events held at universities throughout the country.
ā€œI was appalled, angered and disappointed when I learned that a group of Clemson students participated in activities at an off-campus party that appeared to mock and disparage African Americans,ā€ Barker said. "Many people have been offended and deeply hurt."
Later in the day, about 50 students and local residents gathered about 20 miles from campus at a library where students said they would plan a demonstration at the school and suggested apologies were needed from the partyā€™s planners and university officials.
ā€œYes, it may have been free speech but it was disrespectful and thatā€™s why weā€™re mad,ā€ said Ranniese McDonald, 20, a junior engineering student. ā€œWe need to come together to say, ā€˜Racism is alive and this will not be tolerated.ā€™ā€

[URL]http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Jan30/0,4670,RacistParty,00.html[/URL]

Hmmā€¦any ideas?

Hereā€™s a picture from that party which made national headlinesā€¦

hehā€¦

Letā€™s make fun of their complete failure to play well late in the season when it matters in the sports that matter (football, basketball). Knowing some people who go there I can guarantee that will piss them off a lot.

Sure, letā€™s find some statsā€¦

if you had time to get a jerry curl that could be funny, donā€™t know if anyone would get it though

Clemson has had 7 NCAA tourney appearances without everā€¦reaching the Final Four

Let's make fun of their complete failure to play well late in the season when it matters in the sports that matter (football, basketball). Knowing some people who go there I can guarantee that will piss them off a lot.

I donā€™t think that would be wise seeing who weā€™ve lost to so farā€¦

[QUOTE=SteauA;282047]Letā€™s make fun of their complete failure to play well late in the season when it matters in the sports that matter (football, basketball). Knowing some people who go there I can guarantee that will piss them off a lot.[/QUOTE]

tread carefully there as we have lived in that same glass house the past few years.

[QUOTE=SteauA;282047]Letā€™s make fun of their complete failure to play well late in the season when it matters in the sports that matter (football, basketball).[/QUOTE]
So does mean we can disregard their national championship in football? Since you say only football and hoops matter, then that definitely disregards the 2 national championships in menā€™s soccer and the one in menā€™s golf.

[QUOTE=gotLutz;282050]Clemson has had 7 NCAA tourney appearances without everā€¦reaching the Final Four[/QUOTE]

If true one can just turn to a Clemson fan and say, "Well, how many Final Fours have you been to? I mean, 1 is better than 0.

Got to be some sort of play on words on the whole IPTAY thing (if youā€™re making a signā€¦)

I
Puke on
Tigers
And
Yak on Littlejohn

Iā€™d
Pay
Ten
A
Year
To Not Watch Clemson

I dunno.

Clemson beats on itself enough. A good game and a solid win will say more than any verbal beatdowns.

Well back in the day they used to have one of the most corrupt programs, Just ask ā€œTreeā€ Rollins. For god sakes theyā€™re freakinā€™ clemson, in a running battle with FSU to be the cincinatti of the ACC, canā€™t hit free throws but will mug the living s*** out of you anywhere on the court.

[QUOTE=Florida49er;282132]
Iā€™d
Pay
Ten
A
Year
To Not Watch Clemson

[/QUOTE]

Thatā€™s pretty good.

At the Observer, either Sorenson or the Outfront guy (I could never spell his name right), had a sign, hanging from the ceiling above his desk, that said:

[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=DarkOrange]Iā€™d rather have a daughter in a whorehouse than a son at Clemson![/COLOR][/SIZE] [/FONT][/I][/B]

At the Observer, either Sorenson or the Outfront guy (I could never spell his name right), had a sign, hanging from the ceiling above his desk, that said:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkorange]Iā€™d rather have a daughter in a whorehouse than a son at Clemson![/COLOR][/SIZE] [/FONT]

:lmao: