does anyone have a figure

hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone had a figure of how many tickets have been sold for tonight’s game. I had heard there were maybe 1,500 left?? I am trying to tell everyone that isn’t going to get their ass out tonight and support the niners.

Last I saw was 1100. Hopefully is is considerably less. We need a madhouse tonight.

ticket office says its “close” to a sellout.

Wonder what close means? 200 tickets? 400 tickets?

Per a radio show on FNZ that comes on air at 3:00 PM, they had about 300 tickets remaining and Dan DeVos told the host that they expected a sell out tonight. I’m pumped! Let’s show these “fringe fans” what Halton is capable of. Fill up the bandwagon!!!

Even if it’s a “sellout” don’t get freaked and obsess tomorrow over “all the empty seats”. There will be about 7000 to 8000 “shows” and those who show are gonna rep-re-sent, BA-BEEEEEE!!! It’s gonna be loud and stay loud as long as the NINERS show what they can do. GO NINERS!!!

anyone know they all time series record vs. DePaul? I bet its pretty heavy in Charlotte’s favor. Is there a website that gives this type of info? I did not see anything on basketball-reference.

Charlotte leads 14-6.

DePaul’s last win here was in 2000.

DePaul Game Notes

[i]Originally posted by Pork Chop[/i]@Feb 16 2005, 04:23 PM [b]anyone know they all time series record vs. DePaul? I bet its pretty heavy in Charlotte's favor. Is there a website that gives this type of info? I did not see anything on basketball-reference.[/b]
From the [url=http://www.collegesports.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/ncch/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/weekly-release]full press release[/url]:

Series: 14-6 (H: 8-1, A: 6-3, N: 0-2)
Streak: Charlotte has won six of the last seven meetings, including the last three at Halton Arena.
Lutz vs. DePaul: 8-4
Lutz vs. DePaul @ Halton: 4-1
Last season: W, 75-70 @ DePaul, Jan. 6, 2004

[b]Per a radio show on FNZ that comes on air at 3:00 PM, they had about 300 tickets remaining and Dan DeVos told the host that they expected a sell out tonight.[/b]

I appreciate the info, but SLAP

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Feb 16 2005, 04:41 PM [b]
[b]Per a radio show on FNZ that comes on air at 3:00 PM, they had about 300 tickets remaining and Dan DeVos told the host that they expected a sell out tonight.[/b]

I appreciate the info, but SLAP[/b]

It was at the top of the show. I had been listening to Penner & Mac pimp us for over 2 hours and my radio was just stuck on 610. I’m normally listening to Dan Patrick on my XM radio. I swear it’ll never happen again!

It’s all good. I use Primetime’s intro as my cue to change the channel.