Does anyone know...

ok i cant take it anymore. I see these two different stickers on a lot of peoples cars now and have no clue what they are for. the first is a black rectangle with a slim blue bar going across it. the second is a blue square with a large yellow equals sign.

anyone know what they stand for?

good question, i have often wondered the same thing. im sure they are some sort of societies dedicated to bringing Nolan Smith to the Niners tho, thats the obvious first guess. Ham Sammich Appreciation Group is another good guess

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Jul 9 2005, 01:58 PM [b] good question, i have often wondered the same thing. im sure they are some sort of societies dedicated to bringing Nolan Smith to the Niners tho, thats the obvious first guess. Ham Sammich Appreciation Group is another good guess [/b]
ROFL! nice. :D

The blue ones are for people with family in the police force. They’re called “The Thin Blue Line” stickers. Rumor is, police will be less likely to give you a traffic/speeding ticket with these on your car, but that’s probably just rumor.

The yellow one is a human rights campaign.

thank you so much. things like that bug me when i dont know what to google to find it out. so the blue with yellow means equal rights. however, its basicaly the same as having a rainbow on your car.

for a long time i would see the solid red licence plates with the thick white diagonal line, and had no clue, later i found out it was the sign for scuba divers

I saw this one on a car and I took a picture of it. I see it a lot. I am guessing it’s the logo for some trailer park or something. I don’t know. Anybody have any idea?

i believe the palmetto and crecent moon flag/sticker/logo represents people who have an IQ just barely high enough to not be technically considered mentally retarded

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Jul 11 2005, 02:02 AM [b] i believe the palmetto and crecent moon flag/sticker/logo represents people who have an IQ just barely high enough to not be technically considered mentally retarded [/b]
glorious!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Jul 11 2005, 01:02 AM [b] i believe the palmetto and crecent moon flag/sticker/logo represents people who have an IQ just barely high enough to not be technically considered mentally retarded [/b]
And here I was mistaking the Red Sox logo this whoooole time
[i]Originally posted by YankeeNiner+Jul 11 2005, 02:02 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (YankeeNiner @ Jul 11 2005, 02:02 AM)