DONATE YOUR SEASON TICKET MONEY, a call to action

You backed it up for me by stating, “I have been saving more money than normal over the past few months”. That is certainly the prudent thing to do and what the majority of those still employed are doing. That also means you are spending less than normal over the past few months as well (as we all have). So you have the double whammy of the unemployed losing buying power and those still employed reducing spending significantly and we are all going to fill the affects. Maybe not now but in 4-6 months.

Broad based hyperbole from you? I’m shocked!

I said unless because not everyone is in the same place. For me the donation is a no brainer and wouldn’t judge anyone for taking the refund if needed.

It only took 8 posts from your original post for someone to go “look at me and shame on you”.

NSFW

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 1.32.06 PM

Double priority points for those who donate their football season ticket and parking monies.

A lot of well paid AD personnel appreciate your donations

Done and done.

I donated my ticket money. What is this double point thing they mentioned? Is it my niner club account? This is the first year I could even afford season tickets in the first place so I’m still new to how all this works.

Done and Done also. Donate if you can. Totally understand if you can’t. I want Charlotte to come out of this as strong as possible. Go Niners!

Yes. Double points in your account. You get credit for various things, mostly how much money you donate.
Also credit for consecutive years donating, season ticket buying for basketball and, I think, football.
Keep donating if you can. You will move up the list when us old folks fade away from the Covid 19, even though it is a hoax

Took care of mine today…and as an fyi…I told my rep today that if we beat App next Saturday that he needs to call me back the Monday after the win, because I’ll commit to donating enough to get me to Green Jacket level for the first time ever with a win on my birthday against the Appys in App country.

I can’t think of a better birthday present from Hill/Healy and the boys than beating the Appys in Boone…what better way to celebrate and thank them for the win than by donating enough to gift myself a Green Jacket in honor of the victory!!

2 Likes

I am pulling for you @TRLeader! I would love to see the school do a Green Jacket day at a basketball game (too damn hot for football), where everybody wore them. It would be a great tradition.

Reminds me I need to request a second jacket so I can turn it into a Macho Man jacket… tassles and rhinestones!

We had to roll ours over for a couple of reasons but I plan to try to donate some each month just so we can help out the program.

I’ve been eligible for that green jacket for a long time, but never bothered to ask for one. Don’t like the look of them.

Edit: perhaps I should follow NWA’s example and turn one into a macho man jacket, huh?

1 Like

If you’re wearing it doesn’t that make it a macho man jacket?

1 Like

I like they way you think, brother.

1 Like

Maybe a Straight jacket

Hol’ up, brother… there’s only room for one “son of Judy Rose” sparkle jacket in section 111!

But then you do drive the Normbulance, so… I guess that means you’d win.

1 Like

I don’t want that kinda sparkle man - that’s all you