Dorm Storm Today (Monday) 5:30??

Hey Guys,

Apparently dorm storms were called off for tonight (Monday night), but I feel it’s very important to get as many students as possible. So i was wondering if anyone would want to join up at 5:30 today (in 2 hours) to hit laurel / lynch / witherspoon?

We could meet at the benches in front of Lynch…I have the flyers…

• M

I think we should make another thread about dorm storms to discuss them being cancelled.

I can go. I think we should be doing them all today tho.

dont hold me to it…but i could possibly be out there…according to what time i get out of here.

OK so lets do it - 5:30 at the Cypress (I don’t know if it’s Laurel or Lynch) benches.

If you’re late - no problem! I’ll edit this out after tonight but if someone comes late and needs to meet up just call me at deleted. I’m Marcus.

A pretty good incentive is that this is a great way to meet HOT GIRLS.

:49ers:

Bumpsville. Only 2 people, possibly 3 total as of right now. We need all the help we can get.

Yes I am going out now…call your friends or something! I’ll wait around until 5:45 and if no one shows I’ll go by myself!

• M

ummm I was just out there and didn’t see anyone…

Hey Guys here’s the status update.

Only Will Tate & I showed up, but we handed out 400 flyers!

We hit: 100% of Laurel, 100% of Witherspoon, Crossroads at dinner, 100% of Smurf Villiage, and about 30% of Laurel until we ran into kissmekait20 and she said she would finish the dorm.

About 75% of all people said they were coming, with about 50% saying “definitely coming”. There was about 25% that were uninterested, and 10% of those totally uninterested.

It really sounds like everyone knows about it and is really excited…I think this may be huge!

:49ers:

[QUOTE=marcushe;341198]Hey Guys here’s the status update.

We hit: 100% of Laurel, 100% of Witherspoon, Crossroads at dinner, 100% of Smurf Villiage, and about 30 of cypress until we ran into kissmekait20 and she said she would finish the dorm.

About 75% of all people said they were coming, with about 50% saying “definitely coming”. There was about 25% that were interested, and 10% of those totally uninterested.

It really sounds like everyone knows about it and is really excited…I think this may be huge!

:49ers:[/QUOTE]

sorry i didnt make it out! I didnt get home until about 7:30

Great job!

Hey Guys here's the status update.

We hit: 100% of Laurel, 100% of Witherspoon, Crossroads at dinner, 100% of Smurf Villiage, and about 30% of Laurel until we ran into kissmekait20 and she said she would finish the dorm.

One of those Laurels should be “Lynch” :tongue:

I agree pretty much with his estimations of how many people knew and were interested. We really shouldn’t have waited for tomorrow to do the rest of the stuff because we should have hit the apartments and there are a lot of them and there is still stuff on campus and that is a lot to do before 6:30. Oh well, it should still be big.

Nice work guys.

too bad its gonna rain tomorrow.

[QUOTE=RWORKMAN09;341220]too bad its gonna rain tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Boo!

[QUOTE=RWORKMAN09;341220]too bad its gonna rain tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

HUSH YO TOUNGUE!

too bad its gonna rain tomorrow.

The rain will be gone well before 6:30.