Double Standard Inez?

Clinton Portis’ take: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2010/09/clinton_portis_on_ines_sainz_s.html

beat me to it. That was epic lulz. :))

Wasn’t planning on listening to her anyway. lol[/quote]

WTH?[/quote]que?[/quote]

I screwed up the post. Me bad.

Okay Sanchez should change his damn name. A Hispanic that doesn’t speak Spanish? :))

& some Giant player said we should show respect for women because he has 6 sisters. Well I have 2 sisters, & neither one is a slut & they would not walk in on 53 peters.

Clinton Portis = sck ???

(UPDATE: The [url=http://voices.washingtonpost.com/early-lead/2010/09/nfl_condemns_clinton_portis_re.html]NFL has responded to Portis' remarks [/url]in a less enthusiastic manner. [url=http://twitter.com/RedskinsInsider]The Redskins are expected to respond in a statement[/url] this afternoon.)
God damn! PC is out of control!

lol…She’s really trying to cash in.

If you don’t want the attention, quit looking slutty and dress professional. There’s a double standard here as well.

google her.

I hope UFL or AFL take over from the PCFL. The NFL didn’t used to be sissies.

Oh, & I’m going to start my own website for women’s sports, & go in locker rooms for pro & college v-ball, tennis, b-ball, lingerie football league, etc. It’s the same difference. See how they like it.

100% on point.

Please don’t. You’ll cause the intrawebs to grind to a halt. The world isn’t ready yet.

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:3, topic:23904”]No one should do interviews in the lockerrooms. That would solve part of the issue. [/quote] Why do we need any locker room interviews? By men or women? They’re useless. It’s a little weird to do that anyway with the t.v. cameras running, except maybe after a team wins a championship and they’re doing the whole champagne shower. Just set up a place where the reporters can catch guys on their way out.

That said, not sure why it matters if a woman is in a locker room or in a press gaggle. If they catcalled her in the locker room, that’s pretty dumb. Respect issues aside, the owner ought to be pissed as hell that the coaches are wasting practice time with their multi-million dollar athletes to ogle women.

That’s the only one, and her ass is covered in sand. You do the math.

All cellulute irl.

[quote=“9erken, post:32, topic:23904”][quote=“49RFootballNow, post:3, topic:23904”]No one should do interviews in the lockerrooms. That would solve part of the issue. [/quote] Why do we need any locker room interviews? By men or women? They’re useless. It’s a little weird to do that anyway with the t.v. cameras running, except maybe after a team wins a championship and they’re doing the whole champagne shower. Just set up a place where the reporters can catch guys on their way out.

That said, not sure why it matters if a woman is in a locker room or in a press gaggle. If they catcalled her in the locker room, that’s pretty dumb. Respect issues aside, the owner ought to be pissed as hell that the coaches are wasting practice time with their multi-million dollar athletes to ogle women.[/quote]I agree. This is actually what I was just telling a coworker in regards to this incident. No locker room interviews.

All cellulute irl.[/quote]

haha… whatever dude you’d motorboat those sons a bitches

All cellulute irl.[/quote]

haha… whatever dude you’d motorboat those sons a bitches[/quote]

Yeah exactly. Don’t stick your nose up in the air…