Double Standard Inez?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-jets-femalereporter&bcmt=5015923

Let’s see Inez can look at dude’s junk, but if a guy say “Hey baby.” It’s over the line. You damn straight I’m hitting on a chic that wants to come & look at my junk.

No, it’s not a double standard. It’s a failure by you to provide appropriate photographs of Ms. Sainz. Hop to it, you’re on the clock.

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:1, topic:23904”]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-jets-femalereporter&bcmt=5015923

Let’s see Inez can look at dude’s junk, but if a guy say “Hey baby.” It’s over the line. You damn straight I’m hitting on a chic that wants to come & look at my junk.[/quote]

Um, she looks different at different angles. Face gets a bit “buttery” at times.

No one should do interviews in the lockerrooms. That would solve part of the issue. Men are men, women should expect a certain amount of attention if they dress even halfway like this lady. Sorry, want to participate in male dominated environs? Wear a burka or expect attention.

Where’s Eason? He was bitching there wasn’t any swimsuit pics of this chick.

Well someone found pics. And of her with 2 FB guys. There goes her complaint.

Team owner, Woody Johnson. 8)

They just don’t build many women like that in this country.

And they damned well shouldn’t! Goddamned immigrants are ruining everything!

And they damned well shouldn’t! Goddamned immigrants are ruining everything![/quote]

DOBA!

Great body for sure, but there’s just something not right about that face. Probably would not have a lot of face to face conversations with her, like one would need to!

Face looks fine to me. The chick was a Miss Universe contestant. Only on the internet can you find “butter face” comments about beauty queens. She’s a 10.

Face looks fine to me. The chick was a Miss Universe contestant. Only on the internet can you find “butter face” comments about beauty queens. She’s a 10.[/quote]

Pictures 1 and 5 above, are NOT airbrushed. The rest are or she’s heavily make-upped. Not saying she’s not a 9.5, but she’s not a 10.

What is this face you speak of?

All I see is a big ol’ pile of tits and ass perched most wonderfully on a set of lovely legs

what do her thumbs look like?

she was going to interview Mark Sanchez, would love to hear it. Her english isn’t very good and Sanchez admitted at USC he didn’t speak spanish.

Wasn’t planning on listening to her anyway. lol

Wasn’t planning on listening to her anyway. lol[/quote]

WTH?

Wasn’t planning on listening to her anyway. lol[/quote]

WTH?[/quote]que?