Dravon Mangum - 2018 F - committed to Charlotte

Glad to see we had a productive weekend for basketball.

Fingers crossed we can get Petrusev to join Bigelow and Mangum for a well rounded class.

clt would like to see him move that arm angle higher on his jumper.

Price likely knows this as well.

I am liking the 2018 class! We need on more though… ::slight_smile:

Are we his only offer?

I saw app Gardner Webb and UNCA. A few more.

Well, this is one more commitment in the early signing period this year than we had the past 2 years in the same period, so that’s improvement at least. Maybe Price has learned something here, I hope.

Looks like a 1, 2, and a 3. Not bad, and we need those positions, but still seems that is our strength and 4’s and 5’s are harder for this staff.

Think we should still keep recruiting. We will have more than one opening next year.

Verbal Commits lists offers from Charlotte, Canisius, Charleston Southern, Coppin State, FIU, Kennesaw State, New Hampshire, Radford, UNCA, and Winthrop.

He had officially visited Winthrop, had one set for ECU for next month as well.

Love the video

Must read: http://www.phenomhoopreport.com/news_article/show/838041

looks like a real high-major player. a lot of the recruiting stuff like rankings is based on playing for the right aau team. we recruited john newman, who is going to clemson. quite confident is statng that him and bigelow are each better than newman. just using that as an example.

Yup which is why you can’t get too caught up in rankings and such. Also the rankings are notorious for bumping up a ranking if they sign with a blue blood or knock them down if they sign with a midmajor.

clt says lutz is drawing up a few backdoor alley oops for him.

Is he a signee or just a commit

Signee