Duane Moss - 2017 SF - offer

Be wary of us actually landing former players sons. I’m not sure we’ve ever had any? Only one that really comes to mind is JT Terrell, though. And he ended up with a lot of hype but being pretty not goodish.

Really? Benny’s not dumb, he’s not gonna have his kid attend Coastal if he gets a ride at Duke.

And with him being a great student (runs in the family- his brother was a freaking genius), it’s not all that far fetched.[/quote]

My call: Benny & Duane to NC State.

Really? Benny’s not dumb, he’s not gonna have his kid attend Coastal if he gets a ride at Duke.

And with him being a great student (runs in the family- his brother was a freaking genius), it’s not all that far fetched.[/quote]

My call: Benny & Duane to NC State.[/quote]
pretty good call- I could that easily

Justin Byerly @Justinbyerly
Furman, Georgia, Creighton, William and Mary are recruiting 2017 W Duane Moss of @Flight22bball the most recently. @duane_mosss

Watched him today, along with Wichita St & William and Mary.

Moss names his top 2: Northern Iowa & Youngstown St

clt says that makes sense as both schools are north.

Heading to Youngstown St.

Per Verbal Commits, has requested and been granted a release from his NLI

Per Twitter, doesn’t sound like any CUSA schools have reached out yet.

Wichita State is supposedly announcing they’re leaving the MVC for the AAC tomorrow. That makes the MVC a one bid league unless 2 schools step it up.

One of UNCW’s recruits, Evan Cole, from Forsyth County, GA decommitted. He liked the idea of playing in NC before.

Love Evan Cole ! Getting him and Moss would be a huge start to this class !