Dubois: No Flu at the U

Also, congrats to the 2,850 Niners who graduated today!

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/local/story/715772.html

congrats to the 2,850 Niners who graduated today!
HELLLLLSSSSS MUTHA****IN YEAAAAAA!!!!!! :clap:

congratulations to all, especially my little sister

I thought Dubois did a great job, very casual, funny, and good speech.

If anyone was in the 10 am service, I was the one who let out a loud “woot” when Dubois first mentioned football.

[QUOTE=ninerID;407489]congratulations to all, especially my little sister

I thought Dubois did a great job, very casual, funny, and good speech.

If anyone was in the 10 am service, I was the one who let out a loud “woot” when [B]Dubois first mentioned football[/B].[/QUOTE]

And what did he say?

And what did he say?

Something about our graduating class being here through so much, such as blah blah blah and him finally being convinced that we needed football.

"Whether you’ve been on the four-year plan, the five-year plan, the six-year plan or the I-can’t-remember-when-I-started plan,” he said, “congratulations to everyone.”

I thought this line from Dubois was pretty classic.

"Whether you've been on the four-year plan, the five-year plan, the six-year plan or the I-can't-remember-when-I-started plan,” he said, “congratulations to everyone.”

I thought this line from Dubois was pretty classic.

Jesus he’s still using that line? He says word for word the exact same stuff at every commencement. I mean I’m not expecting him to come out with a different speil or great jokes each time, but mix it up just a little. I’ll bet he also used the “that means you grandma” line didn’t he?

Jesus he's [I]still[/I] using that line? He says word for word the exact same stuff at every commencement. I mean I'm not expecting him to come out with a different speil or great jokes each time, but mix it up just a little. I'll bet he also used the "that means [I]you[/I] grandma" line didn't he?
Yes, yes he did.
Jesus he's [I]still[/I] using that line? He says word for word the exact same stuff at every commencement. I mean I'm not expecting him to come out with a different speil or great jokes each time, but mix it up just a little. I'll bet he also used the "that means [I]you[/I] grandma" line didn't he?

Haha, yes he did say that. Who cares? It’s different people there everytime.

Yes, yes he did.

lol I knew it.

he was as robotic as ever in my opinion