Duke University Girl has '*uck List' Powerpoint Revealed

I particularly like the ‘Thesis’ presentation of her ‘work’.

Gentleman, we knew this all along about women, but now we have proof. Although some of this stuff is disturbing…

[left]With one subject, the author blacked out and doesn't remember having sex, but doesn't seem troubled, by her own account. [/left]

Check it out.

http://jezebel.com/5652114/college-girls-power-point-fuck-list-goes-viral-gallery?skyline=true&s=i

I wonder if she ever plans to marry? One Google search and she’ll be in deep shit with any serious partner. There’s no way this ever gets off the net.

WOW. So full of win. I mean, if you are going to be a slut… truly be a slut. Go all out lol. Incredible.

She is… um… thorough. This is an interesting read.

Yeah, really. I can’t even read too much of it without getting tired, I have no idea how she spent all the time she did compiling that thing and actually trying to remember exact quotes. She must have spent 90% of her time boning and then writing about boning.

i’m just so sorry that she missed me by about 40+ years! being the very embodiment of all she so gladly enjoyed…and shunning everything she found the least offensive…surely, i would have rated at least 9/10. (come to think of it, my southern accent might not have played well on her new jersey ears.) 8)

that was very entertaining to say the least. I don’t know who is worse off…her…or the dudes that wrap up the bottom of that list haha.

Is there anything else on the Duke campus that moves? She’s looking to fuck it if it does.

There’s a reason women should never have the sexdrive of a man. This girl is case in point.

This is all crap until a pick of the girl comes out.

I tried to find a pic, couldn’t.

Sorry. One on the left from the word on the street.

Girl on the left is definitely repeat hittable. Girl on the right probably walks more bow-legged than Stroke Tranny.

they both look like sluts to me

“she’s a dirty girl, dirty girl”

That’s what my first thought was. This is going to follow her the rest of her life. Or at least until she gets ugly.

Girl on the left is definitely repeat hittable. Girl on the right probably walks more bow-legged than Stroke Tranny.[/quote]

Um, I would hope this is not her best picture. I can see how at Duke she’d be considered hott though. Still, the slut factor weight her down to me. Seriously, no way all these guys that know each other DIDN’T all know they were “sharing” that. :vomit:

Of course, if one of the guys on the board kept a list like this about his conquests with women, we’d all give him high fives, right?

And she’s definitely good looking for Duke standards. Though I don’t understand why any Duke guy would bother when there’s lots of willing women in Chapel Hill.

Because she was ready and willing on nearly a moment’s notice? Chapel Hill girls probably want to be cuddled and taken out. This girl was simply DTF. That’s awesome. If it bothers you she’s had multiple partners including people you know, find a virgin and pretend she’s great in bed.

[quote=“J Felt, post:18, topic:24022”]Of course, if one of the guys on the board kept a list like this about his conquests with women, we’d all give him high fives, right?

And she’s definitely good looking for Duke standards. Though I don’t understand why any Duke guy would bother when there’s lots of willing women in Chapel Hill.[/quote]

I’ll freely admit when it comes to this topic I’m a hypocrite when it comes to men/women sexual habits. I won’t say that I endorse other men being promiscuous with women, but I’ll overlook it a lot easier than in a girl. Men and women are not the same.

Sloppy seconds, um, no thanks. I don’t care how horny and hot she is. That’s just wrong. I don’t expect a 22 year old girl to know how to *uck well. When I find one that does I wonder where she learned it! Guess I’m on that border between horny college guy and concerned future father.