Dumbass Asked For It!

In the dumbass asked for it category,

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/10/05/bear.attack/index.html

Don’t own wild animals stupid.

Agree 100%. Bears, lions, etc are still wild animals, even if they’ve been raised by humans since birth, and no one should ever view them as pets.

Agree 100%. Bears, lions, etc are still wild animals, even if they've been raised by humans since birth, and no one should ever view them as pets.

I wonder if she was a trainer for the movies or something. Remember that story about the animal trainer being killed during the making of the movie Semi-Pro. She had all the proper permits. I don’t know if she was a dumbass or not, but this is pretty tragic.

I wonder if she was a trainer for the movies or something. Remember that story about the animal trainer being killed during the making of the movie Semi-Pro. She had all the proper permits. I don't know if she was a dumbass or not, but this is pretty tragic.

Gotta agree that this is more tragic than stupid, by all accounts she was obeying the laws, passing her inspections, up to date on her permits, etc. With that being said… I wouldn’t do it

I say it’s stupid because you have to be stupid to own a wild animal. No amount of training & certification is enough, as this case just proved. I’m sorry she’s dead, but she’s still stupid.

I say it's stupid because you have to be stupid to own a wild animal. No amount of training & certification is enough, as this case just proved. I'm sorry she's dead, but she's still stupid.

Like I said… I wouldn’t do it

stonecoldken, I wouldn’t encourage euthanizing stupid people if I were you.

[QUOTE=eason49;435055]stonecoldken, I wouldn’t encourage euthanizing stupid people if I were you.[/QUOTE]
And the early leader for post of the year is…

[QUOTE=eason49;435055]stonecoldken, I wouldn’t encourage euthanizing stupid people if I were you.[/QUOTE]
My roommate just came in my room, wondering why I was laughing so hard.