Dunk Contest

dwight howard is a freak of nature and hands down deserved to win this year, but i gotta say that the best dunker didnt play up to par tonight…yes im talking about Jemario Moon

He needed more Cow bell

indeed dwight howard did deserve to win the dunk contest and will probably evolve into the best big man ever to play in the NBA…and you can take that to tha bank danecook

also…who is jemario moon?? and why was he invited to the dunk contest?? i didn’t know the nba and harlem globetrotters combined

I kept looking for Charlie Coley…

jemario moon got shafted…i would have rather seen charles barkley dunk in the finals against dwight than gerald green

jemario moon got shafted...i would have rather seen charles barkley dunk in the finals against dwight than gerald green

Moon’s second dunk wasn’t any good. Green brought the Birthday Cake, which was my favorite dunk of the night.

Howard, however, definitely deserved to win. Every dunk he did could arguably have been a 50. I loved that he had to duck to do the Iguodala behind the backboard dunk. The man is amazing.

I kept looking for Charlie Coley....

I second this.